Would you suck the Andy log?

Would you suck the Andy log?

Attached: turd sixx.png (600x450, 287.63K)

Andy is a nigger.

lol poor logfag

Of course. Duh. What are you Eustace or somethin?

poor log fag is so lonely because all his threads are failing
just point and laugh at the loser log faggot!
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

his black veil buttcheeks are the palest of the pale. he is not a nigger and clearly you have never sucked a log from his asshole, so please leave this site until you are old enough to access its content
>tl;dr: grow up

get a life logfag

>Page 5 and still no replies
See the pattern yet, logfag?

(OP) #
>Page 7 and still no replies
See the pattern yet, logfag?

Grow up Eustace

Attached: d06.jpg (680x535, 53.39K)

poor log faggot, so lonely.
he keeps posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and........
posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting........
and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting.........
........in a vain attempt to keep these threads alive
because........
if the log fag stopped... the thread would 404, because nobody else cares.
lol log fagg

>Everyone except me is Eustace
Poor logfag doesn't take his meds.

i do.

samefag

Logfag is a samefag

cope, kiddo.

When was the last time you saw your dick, logfag?

every thread 404's eventually. plenty of historic log threads have breached the 24 hour mark. but youre probably too much of a newfag to have ever seen them ;)

>cope kiddo
Your welfare checks pay for those proxy subscription services, logfag?

Attached: 186136FE-76CA-4DBF-9735-41A7057075A4.jpg (1284x1296, 629.9K)

>plenty of historic log threads have breached the 24 hour mark
yeah, because you're so mentally ill, you stick around 24 hours to keep them alive, lol
>historic
imagine giving a meaningless thread this much importance, lol

Thine cup of logless shill tears runneth over, grow up Eustace and maybe one day you will be happy like the rest of us

Attached: 1639603599698.jpg (1024x1024, 78.93K)

>if its an image on the internet, it must be true! no way anyone can easily edit out the other "(you)"!

yikes. first day here?

>trying this hard to justify his delusion that it's all one guy = NO IT'S ALL JUST ONE GUY, LOG FAGGOT IS NOT DELUSIONAL!!!!!ONEONE

>happy like the rest of us
It's only you logfag, and you alone who spams and responds to these threads on all day. I'm surprised that the mods haven't permanently banned you again, logfag.

Attached: 1549518436077.png (711x571, 597.74K)

>yikes
The irony of you calling anyone else a newfag Eusty. Now time to eat. Dinners ready.

Attached: dinnertime.jpg (929x1454, 399.11K)

In case filename wasn't obvious, I'm on mobile logfag. Last I checked, you can't inspect element on a phone. Everyone is Eustace, and you're being oppressed. Poor logfag lol.

just. one. bite.

Attached: 08567655.jpg (722x720, 53.11K)

>Saged his own thread
Now thats new logfag.

"they're heeeeeeeeere"

Attached: logtergeist.gif (500x500, 737.03K)