Share Your Secrets

Share Your Secrets

Attached: secrets.jpg (500x333, 22.92K)

My sister in law is staying at our place. I accidentally walked in on her in the shower. She didn't get mad just laughed about it. She has a tight body and looks way better than my wife. Wife came home we fucked but i was thinking about her sister the whole time. Is God tempting me?

I say if you have the chance take it

I fucked my uncle's wife on his bed for months while I stayed with them as a recent immigrant

I'm really fucking craving sending a message to this crazy Indian chick that I used to fuck before getting into a relationship. She got removed from my last friend group for getting drunk and taking advantage of people though, so if any of my current friends found out I messaged her I'd be kinda fucked.

OP is too busy choking on Cock

My secret is that I am looking for ways to cheat on my wife. Im tired of putting in all the work. Before we married we always had the ideal that in a marriage it should be 50/50 while expecting 60/40. Meaning we both try give 60% and expect 40%. Welp with each tweet/tictoc/instagram post she sees about feminism and the “patriarchy” the less she does and them men are labeled the bad guy. She no longer works/ has the desire to work. Sex well thats fucking gone. Before we married we had sex regularly. It slowed down. We talked, it picked up again. This year its just felt like I am doing all the work financially/sexually/ and physically around the house. God sex has become a chore, when she cums, pretty much it. Im left there with blue balls after. Come home from work to no food nothing cleaned just the house reeking of weed and to some new way men are evil and have taken advantage of women thru generations. Divorce was on my mind but, i own a house/car (still just my name) and i make a decent wage which i do not want to have to give up to this slob.

Has she cheated on you? That would be a good basis of divorcing her

I got my wife to agree to sign up to the killing kittens swingers app/social media so we could meet up with a girl from insta and I could fuck her at one of their adult parties

Fuck i really want to, i have until may for something to happen before she moves out.

being on Any Forums makes me positive??

despite the demonic energies rubbing against me..

Attached: 1648737355986.jpg (240x236, 10.37K)

my female cousin has been very flirty towards me during the past few visits and I'll probably make a move when visiting her this sunday
wish me luck anons

Would this actually hold in court? So I wouldnt have to give anything of mine to her? I doubt she has tbh.

In a healthy, happy, long-term relationship but every time my dick gets hard I just want a femboy I can fuck ruthlessly.

I fantasize about my mom cucking me with one of my friends

Why can't you wait for her to move out after may?

Has she ever flirted with you?

She goes back to Mexico in may so i have a month of her in my house

I have just been informed of a stack of paper about 2.5 inches high with all the information that Trump has been looking for since the last presidential election, and several copies have been made as an insurance policy,.................

Well since she's into feminism and hates the patriarchy wouldn't she lean towards cheating on you since she sees you as evil?

I love cheating on my wife.

Fucked a few of my students back when I was a teacher in a private school. Other teachers were doing it too, one of them got caught and fired, thats when all of us stopped.

She a very loving person so she's always hugging me and touching me. Don't think she's flirting but it does feel nice. But now that I've seen her naked i can't get her out of my head

Dude it's easy if you know how

I guess you're wondering what your next move should be?

You fuck your mom?