Is it really that big of a deal to give your wife a big dick every once in a while?

Is it really that big of a deal to give your wife a big dick every once in a while?

Attached: 1648678442948.webm (852x480, 988.6K)

Yeah, it is a big deal. It means you're a failure of as a man. It means you're not, in fact, entitled to call yourself a man. It means you're an out-of-shape piggy who can't satisfy a woman, but she keeps you around for your paycheck and your servitude while she takes miles of AIDS-infected Jamal dick.

It means you should absolutely kill yourself.

No.
Imagine you're eating relatively healthy homemade food everyday, sure it's good for you and tasty but once in a while you get a craving for a massive unhealthy meal and dessert... the kind that makes you so full you can't move but you enjoy every second.

That's what it's like for your wife, her fast food is BBC.

>”big dick”
>requires vibrator to get off

Nice try,

Verification not required

don't listen to him OP it's completely normal. Now give me your address so I can come fuck your wife

Just save yourself the trouble and start transitioning today.

Attached: 1646594954245.png (716x408, 408.7K)

No, if she has been a good wife

>finna
God, I hate niggerspeak so much. The English language will consist of nothing but absolute ghetto gibberish by the end of this century. We should have left niggers in Africa to rot.

no but its gay to sit there and kiss her while shes doing that like that webm . i let my girl fuck but she does it in private.

wya? maybe i might help your wife work out her problems

u finna cope bruh?

Fuh shizzle muh nizzle. Word up.

It's not a big deal at all if you have a solid relationship. Hell, it's just fucking and when it's over it's over. I treat my wife to strange cock on a regular basis and we sometimes fuck other couples - she likes girls too and I get some different pussy. It keeps life fun and exciting - married for almost ten years, playin' for about five and crazy in love. Pic is her and a fuckbuddy.

Attached: C157.jpg (1080x810, 163.14K)

Dude imagine if everyone just made a new thread it got overrun with people making fun of them.

I'm sorry to tell you user but no one cares enough to be baited by balcked threads anymore. That being said, if you're looking for a real answer in general I bear a basic expectation of monogamy. I refrain from doing gay shit to be loyal and she can be expected to hold the same standard. There's nothing wrong with people being swingers though, just not to my taste. If someone isn't okay with that then we're just not compatible and that's fine

Is it a balcked fetidh in particular or does she take a rainbow of dicks. Is this one sided? Do you fuck other women? Just curious

Nope. But the majority of b tards will have an issue with it. I love sharing my wife with friends and strangers. Haven't hit the bbc culture yet but hope it happens at some point.

Attached: fag flag.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

I'd lick the bottom of every one of their shoes.

Currently fucking a friend who is dating a guy who is a they/them kind of faggot since she cucked him into an open/poly relationship.

Creampie her every time even though he forbids it as one of their rules but he never does shit about it. It's pathetic. What kind of man allows that?

>pic rel

Attached: 20180215_014206.jpg (1914x1964, 1.39M)

It means that you are not monogamous, It's ok if you and your fiancee are ok with it.

Not everyone is like that so is normal that you find it strange.

She's a rainbow dick girl - no prejudices. Yep, per the post, we play with couples too, so I get some different pussy. We only play together. It's not for everyone, but it works for us. Here's one of her riding a white one. LOL

Attached: C38.jpg (1080x1440, 173.64K)

I give my wife big dick every day

my own

Define big.