How's your day user?

How's your day user?

Attached: cn55sfw9aiq81.png (640x316, 147.83K)

Not as good as under Orange Man

At least we don't live under a fascist regime anymore

Attached: 1582125155395.jpg (720x736, 49.24K)

Yeah gosh, those mean tweets and $1.89 a gallon gas was just insufferable. And that record low black unemployment was just the worst!

nine to five

quiet nights

simmering anger

Fucking frustrated because I am a piece of shit working a piece of shit job and my coworkers are trying to fuck with me. I just want to tell my boss, I am not going to do all that sneaky shit, if youre gonna fire me just fucking fire me

trump totally would have stopped the entire world from moving and changing if he was in office right fellow MAGApedes

It'll get better when we vote for the same situation.

Putin wouldnt have dared if Trump was still in office. We're only here because we've got a geriatric despot in the WH.

Attached: nwo biolabs.jpg (1080x854, 154.87K)

How's those unconstitutional mandatory experimental shots coming along?

Attached: 4iuqd1yydks61.jpg (1080x1371, 101.19K)

Youre right, Russia wouldnt have invaded because they were scared of him(just like you are). We would still be energy independent and paying under $3 for gas and the infrastructure bill that started the inflation wouldnt have been done but hes such a meanie.

We're talking about reality, not your imaginary world.

It's been meh

> fascist regime
Youre a sensitive weak bitch huh? How are those mandates coming along mutt?

Yeah and I loved filling up my tank once every 4 months because nothing was fucking open. Fucking cuck fascist.

>record low black unemployment was just the worst
this but unironically, the fewer niggers in employment the better society functions

Here in reality, Putin didnt touch Ukaine while Trump was in office. Remember than nice long peaceful gap between 2014 and now?

Attached: Trump Ukraine.png (323x494, 166.58K)

Invasion literally happened under Biden

>We're talking about reality, not your imaginary world

Are liberals really this delusional?

What mandates, retard? Go storm the capitol again faggot.