What are Asian women like? Do they make good wives?

What are Asian women like? Do they make good wives?

Attached: 8.jpg (698x930, 99.62K)

They don't have as big personalities as White women, but I think they can exhibit more "psycho" behavior. Both of my wives have been Asian (Chinese imports). The first one had a very tight pussy, big tits, and flat ass, loved sex and orgasmed a ton. The second is flatter, has a bigger pussy than many White girls, an unbelievable ass, doesn't initiate sex, and orgasm from coitus is ultra-rare. The first one was really abusive, the second one is not, but she will randomly say something extremely cruel/cold toward me. Neither were great cooks, and the first just sucked at it. They are very financial-minded like Jews, and I've gotten much richer because of them. The wife I had children with is a good mother, although she isn't really super diligent or good with people like the first one was.

Any questions in particular?

How do you even import women as wives? And do you know Chinese? Why not Japanese or Korean?

How do you meet them both? Is the WMAF happens thing overstated?

*happa

When will you begin having sex with your children?

Nice digits.
>How do you even import women as wives?
I was facetiously saying they are immigrants, they immigrated here for school and worked here after graduating. I met them and dated normally.
>And do you know Chinese?
I was learning it, but when you can't speak it every day it's incredibly difficult. Asian immigrants have no desire to speak their home language, they want to integrate and improve their English, so they were no help to me.
>Why not Japanese or Korean?
I also dated Japs and Koreans. Jap girls are like White girls, they don't have a strong family background, so are kind of damaged. Korean girls will break up easily.
>How do you meet them both?
Normal life circumstances: while selling something online, etc. I asked them out on a date after chatting for a little while.
>Is the WMAF happa thing overstated?
I don't know what you're referring to. You mean that happa boys are psychos? I would be more inclined to believe they are psychos because their father is a kike.
>When will you begin having sex with your children?
I love my children, kill yourself.

I married a flip I met and dated for years while living there. Now live in my country. Sex is God tier, cooking is good, goes psycho every now and then but same as Latinas. Better than getting a white roastie that's for sure.

What was your reason for leaving your first wife?

It was the abusiveness, physical, verbal, and other ways. She was like the "tiger mom" archetype, but toward ME. Also, she'd constantly threaten divorce over small things, to the point that it basically became a joke. A part of me thought - perhaps naively - that she would lay off when we had kids, but then I met the woman who would become my second wife - a really chill, gentle woman - and decided the safe route was to divorce Wife 1.

Oh, also Wife 1 got fatter pretty soon after we got married. After the divorce, she became a stunner again, but I peeked in on her later and she fattened up after getting into another relationship. Part of the reason I like Asian girls is that they're NOT fat.

Glad it worked out for the best, I feel like I’m currently in a similar spot like wife 1. My gf is Chinese, she’s abusive in terms of never admitting to being wrong or making it seem like my feelings are invalid or wrong. She can be super loving and nice but flip in literal minutes and just pretend like I don’t mean anything to her. She use to threatens to block me often, then started blocking me over little things. Overtime she was able to admit to somethings she did wrong but again she would always try to compare it to something I did so she doesn’t seem so bad. I decided to take a break, told her we should take some time for ourselves, honestly feel like I’ve been stress free but there’s time throughout the days, I miss her a lot even though I know the type of person she really is. I feel like moving past her is for the best but darn difficult right now. Been with her for almost 8 months now and it’s my first serious relationship. We are both early 20s.

I get that with my wife she hits me and yells at me all the time to the point I think I'm too old to put up with this shit.

>Glad it worked out for the best
thanks m8
>Been with her for almost 8 months now and it’s my first serious relationship.
It's going to hurt a lot, but leaving her is the right thing to do. She's not going to change.
>We are both early 20s.
That's when I married Wife 1, early-mid 20s. But I mean, before I married her I was literally going on multiple dates per day, after parting with one girl in the evening, heading to another later at night. Focus on making money and fucking as many cute girls as you can. The girl you marry should be one who doesn't give you shit and improves your life most of the time.
>I get that with my wife she hits me and yells at me all the time to the point I think I'm too old to put up with this shit.
If you are older or you have kids, I'd just talk to her and be really firm that you aren't going to put up with it. Take on a fatherly posture with her, even if she resists. In hindsight, I probably could have gotten control of Wife 1, but at the time I didn't have the wisdom. Not that it matters, like I said earlier she got fat so good riddance.

I married a gook specifically because they aren't fat feminist trash like all western countries

Yeah same, although I wasn't woke on feminism/jews/white genocide. If I could go back, I would have stopped dating White art hoes and college girls, and started dating more nerdy girls, church girls, etc. Not that I don't love my family, it's just better not to racemix if you have the option.

I'm 38 now and spent my 20s smashing as many whores as possible. I regret that I didn't go for nice ones. Got married to a gook at 35. Been good so far.
Looking back I would have changed what I was looking for though. I just got back from a month in Asia and seen heaps of dudes with really tiny chicks like less than 4ft9 That really gets me going. My wife is 5ft0.

Damn reading your guys's stories are alot like my girlfriend. She's from the Philippines. She's very respectful and as far as relationships are concerned pretty conservative but holy shit can she flip a switch now and again and just come across as cruel! Asian women are still better than the liberal where's that are infesting America these days and I say that as someone who isn't by any means a conservative but it's just that white girls are seriously becoming such where's more and more

I'm the one who married a flip. She's lovely until the switch is flipped and she's throwing shit at me and spazzing the fuck out. I think all of them are like that, it must be the Spanish colonisation. Mexicans do it too.

Dude that married Chinese here, that’s all of them especially if she has a male sibling. Try to get her some help because I’m 70 percent sure she was mentally abused by her parents.

hmm my taiwanese gf is kinda the opposite in that she goes into quiet rage mode

still better than my white bitch of an ex who used to attempt to hit me lol

>Looking back I would have changed what I was looking for though.
Yeah, exactly. When I dated White girls, they were always damaged goods, but the red pill didn't exist yet and I had thought that's just the way things are. "Everything is random and crazy! /plebbit"
>tiny chicks like less than 4ft9 That really gets me going. My wife is 5ft0.
Dude same. I have banged some tiny tiny girls, sometimes at parties I would just find the tiniest girl in the room and talk to her. I hope my sons aren't manlets lol
I can always deal with my wife's weird heel turns because they aren't violent and really just require me to laugh at her more or less.
>she's throwing shit at me and spazzing the fuck out
Yeah this shit I would never put up with. I have too many nice things, I would beat her to a pulp despite myself.
>it must be the Spanish colonisation. Mexicans do it too.
Might be onto something, although I've never dated a Spaniard, just Italians, who are energetic but not mean.