How can I make my cuts bleed as much as this? I tried to cut deeper but to no avail

How can I make my cuts bleed as much as this? I tried to cut deeper but to no avail.

Attached: IMG_20220331_215442.jpg (3104x2856, 1.85M)

cut the same spot twice fast

Shut up

make sure you tell everyone about it otherwise whats the point?

I drank a bunch of coffee after eating waffles and sausages and now I gotta take a shittttt

Maybe don't do that

Eat farts ya shit bitch lookin ass turd

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

What's your Kik. I love self harm femboys

Can you tell me how first

Oh my god its diarrhea

Get a nice knife, do it from your wrist all up yo your arm, as hard fast as you can. Repeat it in both arms

Use an angle grinder or something idk. Can I have your Kik now?

Hey man. Maybe you should stop being a little pussy. Ya? Figure it out cry baby. Change your dirty diaper widdle baby. Get a nooky or suck yo moms tit. Ya weak ass lookin cry baby bitch

That's not very useful. I did this same thing with a fresh sharpener, and I'm using one right now.

Post pics I need to nut

My recent cut doesn't look very good. Here's an older one.

Attached: IMG_20220331_221808.jpg (2372x4080, 1.65M)

user i don't fucking care
This belongs on Any Forums, not this shit ass board
Also see a therapist

Attached: 1647933396647.jpg (720x867, 116.27K)

>Look guyse i'm an edgy boy, i am edgy haha! Look at me! so edgy! Cutting myself! I am so edgy!
At this point get off the internet and stop being a little bitch

Attached: 1647366079936.jpg (646x960, 47.15K)

God damn you are a little pussy.

Steal your grandma's bloodthinners, you'll bleed very easily

Attached: a547ce081e72bf7635ce52e5db4ebd14.jpg (736x567, 40.71K)