What if the push towards fags and trannies being normalized by the media is just a pawn in the one world governments...

What if the push towards fags and trannies being normalized by the media is just a pawn in the one world governments drive to lower the world populuation?

Attached: 260721.jpg (706x403, 80.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/30/disney-executive-wants-more-lgbtqia-minority-character/
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if you took your meds?

What if you stopped drinking the flouride?

Wow, you are a retarded ignorant shitstain jumping at your own shadow, pathetic.

FYI, Disney sponsored the "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida, as well as financed opposition to medical marijuana laws. They are INCREDIBLY socially conservative, you know-nothing political shill.

I never understood this idea that some shady organization is looking to lower the earths population. Like, why? I assume some nefarious plan for control but that would be harder if there were fewer people because you can't then restrict and control supplies as easily when there is more supply per person which is a key ingredient in any nwo conspiracy. Someone explain this shit to me please

Attached: spiderman_says.jpg (1400x978, 1.14M)

nypost.com/2022/03/30/disney-executive-wants-more-lgbtqia-minority-character/

I HOPE MY FAVORITE BRANDS SUPPORT MY LIFESTYLE CHOICES AND SEXUAL PREFERENCES!

Attached: freako.jpg (640x665, 68.07K)

Why would they want less slaves you dumb nigger

based

who needs slaves with ai and vr?

Fags are the ultimate CONSOOMERS. Their thirst for coom is so enormous that they can be made to serve capitalism absolutely. That's one of the many reasons why Communist countries don't allow it.

GOT 'EM.

Casual reminder that people who call other anons "schizo" are without any exception schizophrenic Jews projecting their mental illness onto others.

15% of Jews suffer from schizophrenia or a related mental disorder.

40% of Jews possess a gene unique to them predisposing them to schizophrenia.

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/

This means that Jews have around 2700% greater lifetime prevalence of schizophrenia than Europeans.

What are the implications of this? Most shills on this board suffer from schizophrenia, diagnosed or otherwise. As do a good chunk of the Jews in power.

Remember to repost these links and facts every time a shill uses the word "schizo" in a thread!

Attached: Take Your Meds, Patriot!.jpg (1079x994, 471.96K)

Ask my jew therapist. She can probably have a better explaination for you.

Exactly. They plan on moving off-world. There's no "population control" plan.

There's a ton of "transgender" people for the same reason there was a ton of hipsters, goths, wiggers etc.

It's a trend. The harder we push back against it, the more kids are going to do it. They don't understand/realize the middle-aged adults transitioning are profoundly mentally ill.

Regardless, the guidelines for prescribing estradiol suggest that *actual biological women* use it for the "shortest duration possible" due to the extreme risk of life-threatening side-effects. This whole "movement" won't last long, even in their best case scenarios.

Attached: 1648535773115.jpg (600x800, 104.83K)

>Disney exec wants to sell identity lifestyles to consumers case he like MONEY
you are seriously fucking stupid

lolno, communist countries don't allow any identity outside of the state, which is why they don't allow you to have a religion or join another political party either.

Goddamn, the amount of stupid bullshit you retards convince yourselves of in order to justify your worldviews is staggering.

>There's a ton of "transgender"
There's actually not. Get off the internet and go outside.

You're right, OP. Thank you for letting us know. It's late so let's all take our red pill and go to bed, okay?

Attached: SponsoredByTheIlluminati.jpg (1024x1010, 147.15K)

Companies look at what is popular among the 3% of americans who are super active on twitter. They will stop when it negatively impact sales.

You first shlomo

You seem to have something wrong with yaself mate. How did your Dad treat ya growing up? Let's talk about that.