I am extremely homophonic, and I think that's a good thing. No one is really gay...

I am extremely homophonic, and I think that's a good thing. No one is really gay. They're just manipulated and confused into thinking they are.

Attached: pride-flag-huntsville-.png (775x720, 620.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzkp10zbgMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homophonic? You only hear gay sounds?

I also love burning flags too. Small world. Do you like trannies and pussy as well.

lulz

How does other people being gay personally affect you? Why is it your business?

I'm arachnophonic but also homophonic

Attached: trans insaneoid nightmare.png (639x706, 525.42K)

>showing weakness
Pretty faggy of you to show how thin skinned you are, isn’t it cupcake?

Attached: 4B54C04A-FA0A-4042-B87D-92E3E90FB48B.png (360x357, 194.87K)

Get fucked

Average jannie

It fills me with rage every time I see these delusional and misguided individuals receiving validation and support from organizations, schools, and more!

>Straight person hates homos since the defamation of them in the protestant church hundreds of yrs ago
>in other news, shit is brown.

>extremely homophonic
sounds ghey

Attached: nightmare zone.png (767x1337, 757.33K)

Sounds like a you problem.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzkp10zbgMA

Attached: 2AD6BFA7-A202-417B-85E2-A8E0CFC4F251.jpg (640x640, 114.8K)

homosexuality is a genetic problem. all mammals have some % homo, sheep being among the highest.
sure there are some humans that are just severely misled and think they are gay, maybe they want to feel like they are part of a group, they want to feel included, maybe they are just after attention, maybe they have been pressured into it. just realise that actual homos just have a genetic defect

> Homophobic
> A fear of gays

What a faggot

My concern is that actual homos only form a fraction of the lgbt population, since there are a lot of young children being misled into thinking they're gay before even experiencing any form of sexual relationship

I'm not homophobic but LGBT groomers targeting school children for indoctrination is a social responsibility to stop.
What two consenting adults do in private is non of my concern but let's not conflate the two.

>LGBT groomers
Oh so you're afraid of the boogeyman? Got it.

>Gunther
>gay
Pick 1 guy literally crushes tons of pussy

/thread

jeez. imagine spending the night at his place

idgaf what they do either, but let's keep support for their deranged sexuality out of the media

based

yeah, fair enough then

Attached: 55A7845C-7C31-4304-99B1-6B9090730BA9.jpg (960x933, 130.14K)

Bruh have u not seen Any Forums? All the trap and femboy threads? Everyones a fag here