Tell me what it feels like when a cock cums in your mouth

tell me what it feels like when a cock cums in your mouth

Attached: 1756626635.jpg (1300x975, 97.37K)

It doesn't taste good, the texture is weird, you only do it because you want to make your partner happy

Attached: 1404094518.jpg (1202x1602, 193.73K)

i fantasize about that moment when it bursts -- you're sucking hard on the swollen head and then suddenly spurt after spurt of warm cum in pumping into your wet mouth. sounds fucking incredible

It isn't in real life tho

Attached: 1868936670.jpg (1280x719, 136.2K)

hard to explain tbh. just like a warm salty liquid going into your mouth i guess
some guys i've sucked and couldn't even tell that they came cus it was such a small amount

damn :(

surely others have different experiences...

Attached: 675226440.jpg (800x600, 66.59K)

I met up with a guy in a quiet public toilet area and blew him, he was really pent up and exploded in my mouth, felt warm and really arousing

I imagine it to be thrilling

like i could almost cum from sucking and feeling it spurting in mouth

As you suck the cock gets bigger harder, til climax kinda throbs and twitches while it shoots, I like to deep throat so there’s aftertaste of cum, sometimes you can be overwhelmed if your partner is a big shooter, but most guys jerk off so much that it’s never usually that much in any one go.

I’ve met with him a few times now, I almost involuntarily cum when he finishes in my mouth because I get so turned on

Like all parts of sucking dick it's mainly psychological

You can feel it get really hard when he's about to bust. Even if he was so hard you thought it couldn't get harder, it will. And swell a bit, but noticeably, bigger.

When he cums you can really feel it pulsing and it's such a nice feeling inside (cum incidentally is warmer than you'd expect), you feel all slutty and submissive. It's like a dirty little reward for making him feel so good.

AMA

Wouldn't know, haven't tried yet.
I'm fat and ugly and all the meaty juicy cocks belong to hot guys, so..

This is why gays suck dick better than girls, all bottom gays are cumsluts

lol
trying to improve the masturbation experience I see

nice, thanks for the description. sounds fucking hot.

obviously the taste varies, but in general, do you enjoy it?

Damn now I want to suck a cock again

why are you gay?

huh?

I feel powerful

Warm, slimy, very warm. You can feel the cock pulsating and the cum squriting in. I personally love the taste and feel of it in my mouth

wanna suck it all out

Attached: 1319103624.jpg (1280x805, 123.44K)

Yes

It is amazing, user saying its a bad experience its either lying to you or making shit up.

feeling how the penis throbs and the burst of warmth in your mouth is hard to describe, I feel a level of lust that is hard to achieve by other means when someone cums in my mouth

It feels like a snake vomiting in your mouth

Yw. Figured it might help.

I enjoy it personally, but then I'm something of a cumslut so I would.

Think of me while you do.

Actually that'd be a crime, think about how great he must feel.

Yes. Sadly back in 1956 I brushed against a dude and forgot to say no homo. Disregard that I suck cocks.

I much rather have him cum in my ass

any FEMANON here? i dont want to hear this from a dude.

Attached: cringed.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

fuck yeah.

lips around the head, one hand on the balls, the other milking that bursting cock straight into your mouth, a flood of hot thick cum...

OP here, i only intended dudes to reply and welcome them

Not sure myself but my wife is a total cumslut. She can't get enough of it. She's the only girl who has ever told me that my cum is delicious. I think I hit the lottery boys.

I always thought it's just salty

I don't agree. I don't enjoy giving blowjobs, but I know what I want from one and I also want to make my boyfriend happy. Thats all

fuck off faggots

Attached: 1590061392883bb01eo1.jpg (1200x834, 144.24K)

Attached: 1647274149120.jpg (1076x608, 404.21K)

Attached: 1590061392883bb01f.jpg (439x640, 39.75K)