Why are white men like this?

Why are white men like this?

Attached: output.webm (480x851, 1.8M)

Attached: Family_portrait_1_1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 197.82K)

I don't know their story and don't really care. But if he came in after the fact and became a step-dad, good on him. Kids need dads, and step-dads don't get enough of the respect they deserve.

At least these niglets have a chance now, even if their new dad is a cuck

Looked it up and it seems like he and his wife adopted all those beautiful kids since she has fertility issues secondary to PCOS. Looks like a happy family!

absolutely disgusting

Attached: lTV129H.jpg (249x237, 31.87K)

>Why are white men like this
Pedophile

Came here to say this.

>a TV joke
is he actually fucking retarded?

Because of LGBTQWOP propaganda.

Attached: index.jpg (257x196, 10.05K)

Post. Nose.

I was raised by a step-dad after my real dad shot himself in the face. Embarrassing fag paying for other dudes kids colleges and being there for them.

Sounds like you have some daddy issues, fren. If you can learn to un-repress your homosexuality, you might work through your anger and not end up like your sperm donor did.

Oh look, aren't LGBTQWOP people like this dude here just SO nice?

Usually I would say nobody deserves to be raised by a single parent, but you seem like you had it coming.

Your dad is burning in hell rn ngl fam

>nigger leaves the woman as usual
>woman is a whore as usual
>white man is a cuck redditor as the trend in america right now for some reason
at least the kids get a good childhood and they will probably not grow up as niggers but real civilized black men. the parents are embarassing and should be forgotten but the children are happy so im happy for the children. every child deserves a parent after all.

if you didnt have a father figure paying for your college you would have turned into a suicidal troon by now. at least be grateful that you didnt turn into a troon.
btw if he has money to pay for your college then better be befriending him and form a bond and in the future he is most likely to support you financially. better to have more supporters for a contingency plan just in case life goes wrong.

the most retarded thing I've seen today and I've just browsed 9gag and reddit for an hour.
Imagine being a surrogate father to two nigs and your GF is a coal burner.
i'd rather join the Ukraine foreign legion and hope to respawn after I get killed within minutes.

Sounds like women logic:
"Find you a man that'll support you"

Bitch, men don't need support. Men support themselves AND they support needy useless women.

Everyone itt so obsessed with other men’s cocks they forget adoption is a thing lmao

>he browses 9gag and reddit
OP's webm is your future im sorry to inform you of this.

Maybe they adopted?

OMG, a white dude adopted kids with his wife! No shit he's not the "father." He's trying to make some kids lives better.

y tho?
Why would you raise the inferior genes of some faggot that couldn't support his own kids.. instead of fathering your own kids and raising those?

I've never understood the concept of adoption, it just sounds utterly daft to me.

difference is most women do it because theyre parasites and cant do shit for themselves while you will do it because you need more power in the future and you have insurance just in case you trip. its businessman logic. if you honestly dont see the importance of socializing and forming relationships im sorry to say but youre autistic theres no other way to explain it. if youre really going to go full incel on this then live by these words
>women are leeches, men are brothers.

> writes a whole paragraph debunking my joke, which was a joke..
> calls ME autistic

U ok there hun?

You're allowed to just say gay instead of using that string of letters, like how black people are allowed to say nigger.

what a faggot "but I'm doing my best to quote some movie trailer about a monkey catcher"

But you didn't pay for your own college?

RETARD

I prefer saying LGBTQWOP, because it includes QWOP, which is something I've added to the end of LGBT for years now, because it's funny.

Attached: a11e240dac3beedce6491ee6ee2a2716.jpg (1200x800, 113.81K)

Niggers are niggers regardless of who their dad is.

Taking on responsibility is the path to self empowerment. White people just want more power.

infertile families do it simply cuz they need to sate their parental instincts and conveniently it gives the parentless children a home so that they wont turn into niggers in adulthood and orphanage wont waste money on them anymore.
though i dont understand why fertile families do it. expand your bloodline you fags.

Ez there schlomo…

Attached: 85217DD5-22E2-4A95-8E60-5A70ED6C23D3.gif (450x450, 776.13K)

are you one of those types that if they get called out they immediately try to claim it was a joke? how the fuck was i supposed to know if that was a joke when you know this site is full of unironic incels?