I hate trans

I hate trans.

Attached: 1637595133027.gif (325x212, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1508728282396692483?s=20&t=BqNSk58TPoM5YxtdjRguqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1508728282396692483?s=20&t=BqNSk58TPoM5YxtdjRguqg
All the troons in this thread. Lmao

ok Ivan keep seething.

Transphobia is literally being pushed by the GRU in the US to cause cultural divide.

Bumping to combat trans/bbc/Andy log threads taking over all of Any Forums

transnational

british broadcasting channel

Toy Story

You don't see anything wrong with the consensus being that it's now okay to "be born in the wrong body" or pushing gender dysphoria on children before they even know what it means to be their actual gender?

It's all fucking ludicrous mentally ill nonsense and I refuse to have any of it. I don't care if you're gay, bi, whatever- we treat schizophrenia with meds and therapy and gender dysphoria should be the same.

Fuck transgender politics and LGBT.
Doesn't matter if it's distracting from something else, this can die before we slay the next dragon.
Bring back the nuclear family to secure the future of humanity

meds

This. So much this. If you're pushing transphobic rhetoric you're literally doing the work of Russia. So tired of the GQP claiming to be patriots while doing Vlad's work.

100% This. Bellingcat is actually doing a study on this now and will be releasing a report soon. Basically alot of the White supremacist, anti-trans, hateful internet memes you see were produced by Putin's regime.

Stupid host. “Trans women can’t have women’s rights”. They take the rights of men but when it’s done to them it’s unacceptable. Fuck feminists I’m pro trans on this one. Lol at all the feminists asking men for help. Make your bed and lie in it.

Attached: freedom.jpg (960x960, 130.03K)

Roll around in your own hate like a dog rolling in his own shit.

>we treat schizophrenia with meds
LOL exactly. At least the schizos don't insist that you pretend to hear their voices. The worst thing about trannies is that crossdressing is a sexual kink. So every time you "honor their pronouns" you make them hard. You're an unwitting partner in their fetish scene.

keep seething Boris.

Oh look another inorganic "If you hate Trannies you are a Russian asset" thread.

If you don't see where they're going with this you're retarded.

You'll never be a real woman, RuPaul.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (480x415, 64.24K)

Or maybe it's just the facts.

Not enough. You should focus all your hate, day-and-night, on hating trans. Wake up and hate and when you sleep, you should dream of hating them.

Attached: creepy kid.gif (200x188, 1.58M)

Absolutely. They are abominations.

Attached: CrabCorn.jpg (640x640, 85.86K)

you sound old