WILL SMITH = CUCK

WILL SMITH = CUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.37.48 AM.png (908x1224, 384.55K)

#facts

it's cuck rage

I didn't know black people could be cucks.

>I didn't know black people could be cucks.

Attached: FO8hdwVX0AYM9Kn.jpg (954x1080, 117.07K)

It makes me mad, because this runt, this "queen," broke Will. If she's not with him, she'd be way off the A list.

Her pussy gotta be like fucking a gorillas fist if he actually putting up with her shit this long

Who was the black Disney kid that said he raped him?

Or she’s got a lot of shit on him.

>Or she’s got a lot of shit on him.
That's what I heard.

>WILL SMITH = CUCK

Attached: FO8kdjxXIAopc2w.jpg (650x500, 31.77K)

Like what? He begs her to peg him or eats puppies alive?

See

Black MALE Disney kid.

Dayum, that nigga gay AF

LOL thats fucking cooked if actually ends up being true

Will Smith is the first man who wasn't wearing booty shorts and a crop top, that I've seen arch their back and stand on their tip toes to slap someone.

Jada Pinkett: 4ft 11 ½ (151.1 cm)
Will Smith: 6ft 1 ½ (186.7 cm)

And THAT is why you don't marry a short woman.

i mean, wouldnt marry her simply because she is a nigger for the most part

>imagine being a millionaire and marrying a midget nigger.

Attached: 1637635927778.webm (1080x720, 1.65M)

No, THATS why you don't have kids.

This should be assumed about all male feminist. The only reason they would just the harpies is because the harpies have dirt on them. Look at how many male feminist have been accused of rape or some other unsavory stuff.

This. Gayest slap ever. A man uses the back of his hand

He’ll justify it to himself by telling himself it didn’t do him any harm

And the slap barely even affected featherweight Chris Rock. That's why so many people thought it was fake. Not realizing that Will is just a weak and desperate cuckold.

>This should be assumed about all male feminist
The latest polls show Will's slap is supported by Women, Husbands, and Zoomers.
A majority of those 18 to 64 years old and those making less than $100,000-a-year agreed that Rock was more in the wrong. About 56.5 percent of women also put the blame on Rock, but 52.4 percent of men disagreed and said Smith was to blame

Attached: 55978189-10666077-image-m-2_1648598612978.jpg (634x607, 76.71K)

I don't give a shit about Hollywood bullshit, but remember that they hate Will Smith because he doesn't support BLM and LGBTQ+ nonsense. Not that he opposes it, he just doesn't support it. They hate that.

Hollywood Jews have been trying to dig up dirt on Smith for decades, and probably trying their damndest to honeypot him into stuff. You seen Jim Carry's transformation since his ex "accidentally overdosed on opiates"? From funny comedian guy to meme-tier political garbage spewer? 24/7 on Twitter and tiktok with the latest faggot shit take? That's what they want from Will Smith.

The worst dirt they could find was that his wife is an ugly cheating negress and Smith isn't quite man enough to leave her over it. Maybe because he wants to keep the family together for the kids, or maybe because he's gay and getting another beard puts him at risk, or whatever.

Smith's a cuck and his kids are weirdos but he's done a great job of not becoming one of the borg.

kek, fucking faggots having polls over a publicity stunt. fucking clown world

Attached: kekeroo.gif (391x365, 889.65K)