If he manages to release information on Hunter Bidens laptop that would lead to the Biden family being locked behind...

If he manages to release information on Hunter Bidens laptop that would lead to the Biden family being locked behind bars for the rest of their lives we should label Putin as a global hero.

He would single handedly end the most corrupt, most vile, and most retarded family in all of America easily.

Who else is hopeful that Putin will do the right thing?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2020-02-20).jpg (1200x1699, 159.23K)

Go outside and read a book or something. You've rotted your brain with the internet.

I've seen a laptop with several pictures of Trump with very long ties, and a few pictures of him sucking various people's dicks (even surprisingly, Nancy Pelosi's dick), this must be a laptop that Trump used to own because there are many incriminating photos of him doing stupid shit, even if he may not have been anywhere near this laptop, or even in the same state when it was used at any point, but the pictures on it prove it's the former president's computer.

Would I be a hero if I presented this laptop to the government, I mean there's indisputable proof that Putin is in a dominant position (there's even a picture of Trump in a dog leash held by Putin and the stuff they were saying were so scandalous that they manifested into letters in the image itself. He even calls the Russian "master".

You're a fucking idiot.

You know how hard it is to actually imprison people as corrupt evil and powerful and the Bidens or the Clintons?
If it really got serious he would likely "die" from natural causes. While in really he has facial surgery fakes death and goes to spend the rest of his days in Thailand smoking crack and fucking 12 year old ladyboys.

This

But Trump's innocent ...

Get a grip on reality trumptard, holy fucking kek

OP is a russian troll

There no way to tell the difference between Vlad's and Cletus's anymore.

what makes you think putin would still go to bat for the guy that could have done everything for him but decided to waste four years bitching instead? whether he had an investment in the 2016 election or not, there'd still be no point for putin favoring trump or the republicans. they proved they're useless.

This is a conservaturd fap fantasy. They laptop information will be released when Trump regains the presidency from the fake election - when was the next date?

Information from Hunters laptop might lead to Hunter being locked up. That's how rule of law works. If people get punishments for things family members did, that would be a sign of corruption.

It won't make Putin a hero, since Russia is much more corrupted
Also Putin is commiting war crimes following Hitlers playbook
Nothing can undo that

I dont care. Nobody fucking cares. Jesus goddamn christ.

>Propaganda artist spreading propaganda
That should be interesting.

Easy comrade, they'll notice you if you push too hard.

this

t. brainrotted polcel

I'd tell Ivan to go to bed, but it's probably not safe to sleep in the street tonight. The Ukrainians could easily cut his frail 17 year old throat.

Attached: 42.jpg (480x273, 26.33K)

double your dose incel.

Attached: 7CE36D28-1786-4364-8D02-66546BFD04C9.jpg (1187x899, 116.56K)

shills out in full force as usual

Once again proving that trumps cult has no idea who the real enemy is. You faggots are pathetic.

>theyve already forgotten about the laptop from hell
>they are still ignorant about the pedos
>it couldnt possibly happen so take your meds incel pol russian magatard
they would deny it even if it were there for them to see

it would end with mass internet censorship and anyone whontalks about it behind bars. That's the problem that needs to be fixed

Two weeks.

You're a schizo. Talk to a therapist. We both know you won't, though, and that you're smashing the post button with a funny jew maymay attached because you have no shame or self-awareness

Doesn’t stop pappa trump from groveling at his feet for “dirt” related to his lunatic crusade.

that midget pedophile is still in power? why haven't you Russians toppled him yet??

Attached: 1648486789521.png (600x437, 467.95K)

Attached: zyij9su139o81.jpg (640x640, 70.78K)