BROS GUESS WHAT THE FUCK I JUST FIGURED OUT! GET IN HERE BEFORE SOME AGENCY TRIES TO SUICIDE ME!

BROS GUESS WHAT THE FUCK I JUST FIGURED OUT! GET IN HERE BEFORE SOME AGENCY TRIES TO SUICIDE ME!

Attached: 1637537055860.png (902x892, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCytJvd4H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't the house on the right get any water?

I KNOW SOMEONE WIL PROBABY TRY TO STEAL CREDIT! I DON'T CARE! I GET TO KNOW I CRACKED THE UNCRACKABLE AND THAT'S REWARD ENOUGH BY ITSELF!

the last house isn't getting any water

Attached: 1633604112040.jpg (540x766, 73.06K)

God damnit. fml. fml. fml.

Attached: fml im retarded.png (902x892, 1.44M)

Well this one I did could count if the person doesnt mind someone elses water utility running through their home. Gotta admit im kinda retarded

Solved it!

Attached: cdf.jpg (680x673, 117.4K)

ez

Attached: 1636222834791.jpg (960x899, 124.59K)

Some pretty fart smuckers on /b!

Attached: Autism powers go.png (1137x1128, 1.9M)

I like it

My mind is at peace

Attached: original.png (800x772, 408.52K)

each one should have a designated line from the source to the house. you can not run a single line through multiple houses :/

Then the rules should have said that.
Also it still works if you are cheeky and run the lines under the roof, since its not even fucking attached.

Yes, it is much harder if you make up new rules.

Try thinking with portals.

i did not make those up those are the rules. this problem is impossible to solve it's called the three utilities problem

I very much understand the 3 utilities problem. But the current rules as written in the image do not exclude my solution. If it did then the only solution is the cup solution that allows you to cross over 1 line. A more proactive solution instead complaining that it doesn't solve it due to unwritten rules is to remake the OP image to match the 3 utilities problem.

Oh you 'very much understand the utilities problem' huh? dumbass

You forgot the 3 in "The 3 utilities problem."

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCytJvd4H0

i will fucking DESTROY YOU

Says who, faggot?

Attached: done.png (1140x1128, 1.87M)

ITT stealing your neighbors utilities.

You can run the lines parallel in that case following the exact same routes.