Incest Discussion/Family Fap

Incest Discussion/Family Fap

Attached: image_2022-03-29_162847.png (792x594, 496.63K)

to the user who is visiting his cousin this Friday and was asking for advice:
>"she sounds like a neet sperg that isn't confident enough to go out and meet anyone else so all she has is her cousin who is the only one nice to her. it already sounds like she has a crush on you because of it.
just do affectionate tease-y shit that'll get her excited like maintaining eye contact for a long, long period, grabbing and holding her hand, getting her to have a tickle fight, picking her up and carrying her while teasing her more, talking about romantic and then sexual stuff, like crushes then fetishes and shit like that, and then get her to cuddle up to you while watching a movie or hanging out alone in her room, just stare into her eyes and TELL her that you think she's beautiful and if it goes well to kiss her and go from there."
Cough up the rest of her photos, fag

Attached: image_2022-03-29_163251.png (908x926, 739.9K)

You're not getting more from me until the next friday
we already went through most of the stuff you described so she's probably about to crack

I saw a sextape my sister made with her old bf, it was pretty great, drained my balls to it a few times.

do you have a kik or discord so i can stay updated my brotha

I want to make my stepdaughter mine.
I love her more than her mom.

pics?

noice

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x1495, 528.28K)

Is this from that irish family? The one who belong to that pro-incest religion? Anybody know what i’m talking about? I’m looking for the relevant greentext but google can’t find it.

No. It's cp.

>that one user who got head from his 19 year old sister

Attached: image_2022-03-29_170552.png (264x458, 120.66K)

The greentext may have used this as an unrelated image; but the greentext is what i’m looking for, not the pics,

apparently when women in their family turned 18 they had a “family reunion” gangbang with all the family that could cum.

Did he post more? What a lucky guy

I posted the vid in the last thread, check the archives

he posted a video that was a full minute and he described how he got her to do it (it took 6 months apparently) he said they haven't done anything else but she wants to hang out and cuddle with him more often and that it almost feels like they're dating.

Just fucking post it here

I stroke to my step sis pretty often

Attached: 771DDDD3-41F7-46F1-BC48-9F417E7F278F.jpg (828x822, 79.58K)

I think I remember seeing that thread, something about a “incest-cult” where the head of the family said he was the second coming of Jesus.

When the males became 13 they would be forced out of the family, when the girls became 13 they would go thru some incestous ritual with the older family members.

But i thought they were from hill-billy family in Spain or somewhere like that?

Would you say she is a slut?

Yup

Attached: 1E140817-C7BA-4A2D-90B3-1ABFEC808901.jpg (1536x2048, 198.02K)

What did he describe?? How did he do it?

Did you ever see her naked?

someone got the vid?

Yeah…found a bunch of stuff on her laptop

Attached: D7837CF9-E8DD-4F5A-AD80-9D592D6A2B20.jpg (1536x2048, 316.82K)

Describe it and post moar!