Are you racist?

Are you racist?

Attached: 1648509847394.webm (500x1080, 1.59M)

Yes. I live in South Africa. Being close to blacks makes you racist. I am not "hateful", I don't have any animosity towards them, but it has become abundantly clear to me that you cannot have a prosperous, safe and healthy society once blacks exceed a certain percentage of the population. American blacks seem to pretty bad from what I've seen but I have read that the average African American has 30 percent European DNA so maybe that helps them, who knows.

FPBP

White/Asian/Arab countries should have an iq test requirment for immigration/refugee status and let selection pressures work their magic on the african continent for another hundred years or so.

Nope. I'm libertarian. We believe in individual judgement.

no because im not retarded

Fpbp

You're sheltered

>no because im not retarded

Attached: 73c.jpg (233x216, 9.19K)

I am sad that they had the family that they did and a bit upset that livestreaming that shit was normal for them

no, every race has potential to be retarded.

Is she going to be ok

so she killed her bro and then she killed herself?

Fake and gay webm

Attached: 1623664141753.jpg (752x1062, 251.63K)

FPBP

Yes, but all races are full of retards so I'm racist to everybody that wants to act like a fucking moron.

Ape
Baboon
Bluegum
Bootlip
Buck
Burrhead
Chimp
Coon
Cottonpicker
Darkie
Eggplant
Golliwog
House Slave
Humangutan
Jiggaboo
Jungle Bunny
Moke
Mooncricket
Mud Chicken
Negro
NigNog
Nigger
Niglet
Pickaninny
Porch Monkey
Powder burn
Sambo
Shitskin
Sooty
Spade
Spear Chucker
Tar Baby
Thicklip
Uncle Tom
Wog

This is my new favourite video along with Will Smyth slapping Mr T at the oscars.

Yeah. Honestly white people dying is pretty funny. Right next to feral nigs killing eachother

Attached: he relaxed.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Blacks in America are all slave descendants and were enslaved by their fellow Africans long before the Europeans came. That's why they are so retarded. Hell, there is still slavery in Africa but no one gives a shit

Libertarians would be considered racist by current standards.

For example, if you bought a building and opened a restaurant in it, you have every right to deny service to blacks if you want to. You do, after all, own the place. They would say you were an evil racist though. You would get sued.

She didnt know what to do with her life.

Opposite of the truth.

Just grow up and admit niggers are shit

Not as funny as niggers beating and raping chink invaders to death.

Attached: nycstalker×480 pixels.jpg (640x480, 96.62K)

I'm a race realist. White cargo. Bitch.

Attached: white slaves.jpg (737x362, 129.28K)

This. I do not hate black people, but I see the destruction that they have done to my community once they started moving in.

Chink skulls are so fragile. No wonder niggers target you.

Attached: asianman.jpg (474x248, 18.64K)

I wonder how this chink felt when it was getting stomped to death. It was probably painful.

Attached: hatecrime.jpg (474x309, 34.06K)

Stupidest race on earth

Attached: chink12.webm (722x394, 1.03M)

Nigger detected. Don't you have poop to eat, instead of bothering the more advanced primates?

Haha I love watching chinkoid insect people get crushed

Attached: chinacrash.webm (992x560, 1.44M)

Attached: 1648403399136.webm (520x480, 1.52M)

That was a tranny you just replied to. They're always here trying to start shit.

at least they died being "hip" compared to their community.

No I’m not a nigger. I just think apes killing you people is funny.

What is reverse¿