Well I’d still fuck her. Sexy bald African mommy...

Well I’d still fuck her. Sexy bald African mommy, if her husband can’t drive her then I’d try this delicious sexy bald milf. God I wanna fuck this sexy shaved head black milf mommy soooo much

Attached: 704EF1DE-8B1B-460B-9F15-8ECDDC2B5512.jpg (513x598, 19.75K)

Well she lets everyone else fuck her, I suppose why not OP too.

As a black dude i prefer white chicks

"No matter how attractive she is, some man out there is sick of her shit."

As true today as it was when it was written.

cant wait until her eyebrows and pubes all fall out.

She was never attractive. She looked 40 in the Nutty Professor and she was in her 20s.

>old
Doesn't bother me.
>bald
Doesn't bother me.
>has kids
Doesn't bother me.
>is married to nigger
Nope. That's where I draw the line.

And I'm not white, so don't even try.

>>is married to nigger
pretty sure he is better than you in every way

Good for him. And you.

That nigger didn’t even beat up Chris rock and she never sleeps with him cos she says he’s not good in bed

sure is simp in here

I can guarantee that any woman would be 100 times happier married to will smith than some nobody incel from Any Forums

She would be a great live action Asajj Ventress, unironically

Attached: 3egd8dnypcm71.jpg (640x359, 22.54K)

kill it with fire and slaps to the face

Nah I’ll fuck her hard and show the real meaning of sex

...and that same woman would have sex with her son's best friend. No?
>spend your husbands money
>have sex with other men

She has no condition. When a womans head looks like that with the exception of cancer it means she's turning into a Liberal dyke.

But it’s really fucking hot though. It turns me on so much

Will would let you. but maybe that part of his life is over now that he has grown up

I have alopecia. It makes your hair fall the fuck out, not get short. Your immune system ramps up and attacks your hair (and, in severe examples pits the nails too). The upshot is that I've had the flu like twice in the past 30 years and rarely get the flu shot. Colds every few years. Immune response from the covid vax was a bitch though.

My guess is that she was getting bald spots, went on a low level immunosuppressant. Then, she had to shave it down so it grows back in evenly.

She'll have a full head of hair in a few months. The treatment likely left her with the same immune function as everyone else in this thread.

She has a few months of inconvenience and is milking this for sympathy because she got caught being a whore.

Boy or girl?

I'm a guy. Put your dick back in your pants, user.

Attached: 1648496180404.jpg (1280x1607, 195.57K)

There are other, less severe treatments that may have worked as well. Point being, in terms of a "medical condition", this is a nothingburger.

Hell, it might have come on due to the stress of being caught riding strange dick and went into remission on its own when she found out being cucked was the Fresh Prince's fetish.