If you’d die now, would your family and friends find some nasty stuff in your apartment or house...

If you’d die now, would your family and friends find some nasty stuff in your apartment or house? Anything you feel bad over for them to find?

Attached: 66EECFF9-94F5-4403-AF13-F53A2271BC11.jpg (1280x948, 135.15K)

10 years ago if they looked at my hard drive contents they'd be shocked and revolted. Nowadays nothing interesting. Worst thing they'd find in my room now is a vibrating cock ring.

my bed is in the center of the room

I will very literally be incapable of feeling bad once I am dead.

Actually, nope, but if died last year I would have the pelvis Loli fuck toy. It had gotten worn out and I toss'd it.

Penis of a* sorry am retarded.

Pelvis* FUCK!

In my apartment nothing, but I'd better bring both my phone and computer's hard drive to hell with me... There's fucked up shit in there and way too much loli hentai

Hope your pc is password protected with encrypted harddrives lol.

Yeah mainly zoo toys. Horse dildos, horse fleshlights etc.

I have a pact with my best friend. If I die, he takes my phone and my bag of sex toys and burns them all. My wife and kids can never know what a degenerate I am

Can’t afford rent but I finally bought my first fleshlight.

> functional illegals

nah, everyone knows I'm a filthy degenerate. No one would be suprised by anything they'd find.

Only thing they would find that they wouldn't understand how would be money. It's mine for has long has I live

My wife and have a big box full of sex toys. The really naughty ones (BDSM and butt stuff) are at the bottom. I'd hope that if somebody opened it that they wouldn't go digging around a bunch of vibrators to see what else is there.

I moved back in with my parents but I do have a cabin that my grandparents used to live in when they we're alive, on the property. Excuse the talk-to-text errors. Anyway, I have a sex doll in there. I was never going to tell anyone in the family, but sometimes they ask questions about things. And I don't lie. I may omit some things. But if a question is asked, I don't lie about it. Yesterday my dad asked me why I was taking a heater down to the cabin. "Is your other heater broke?" And without pause, I told him I needed a second one to get the heat up words of 115 degrees in my little room in the cabin to heat up the sex doll. And that my other heater was not getting the temps above 80 degrees. Both of them will get my doll heated correctly.

And that was it, no more words. Sometimes people ask questions that they don't really want the answer to but they don't know until they get it. But now they know... that actually wasn't how I told them. I told them when I went to go pick it up because I got a used one from somebody down near Detroit. Just somebody using it for photo not for fuck

Yeah like a whole bag full of gay shit. Like 4 cages too

Hey user's wife, just need to go fill your dead husband's room which I know is also yours, but I need to do it for science.

I have a dual boot usb key filled with the most fucked shit. I'd swallow it for anyone who finds my decomposed cadaver.

Yeah, a fair bit. Though my parents know I'm into this stuff so there'd be no surprise, just disgust.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-120434~2.png (1440x1429, 1.81M)

How do you hide your shit? Just curious. I want a family one day but i cant imagine throwing it all away, at least right now I cant.

that your collection user? I always wondered if those asshooks without a metal ball on the business end aren't more dangerous ore uncomfortable in an unejoyable way. I got one but chose one with a ball-tipped end.

I asked this, twice, but never got the answer. Do you anons have any experience with prostate massagers and would you recommend it? Also, prostate massagers or dildo, and why?
Yes yes, sissy faggot etc. but pls answer if you have any experience.