Why does the mere mention of public transportation send the American into a frenzy?

Why does the mere mention of public transportation send the American into a frenzy?

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (520x500, 66.24K)

Someone sold them a lifestyle.

Because most of the losers on this site spend their entire adult life saving welfare checks just to get a car. And if you take a bus or something and are satisfied about it they get really jealous.

We just happen to value freedom more.

Bus fag lol.

>Why
Because it is something they lack

Waste of trips on that dumb fucking answer, but checked.

What does freedom have to do with it? You're free to do either.

Car companies lobbied against railroad companies, and won out. Now having a car = the American dream, instead of paying much less for public transportation. Also the gangbangers can't steal the fucking train, which is a plus

Trains are so cool. Why can't Americans understand that?

Because you're too poor to afford a new car and too stupid to maintain a used car. With the hours you waste in public transit, I'll already be home plowing my wife.

Meanwhile my car cost 10K ten years ago. The amount of money you saved in ten years is a joke and the time you wasted is worse.

Cope, seethe, and dilate wagie

Country white trash know it doesn’t apply to them and they also happen to be the loudest and stupidest amongst us.

this thread is about busses not thomas the fuckin train

#1 problem: niggers

#2 problem: jews

#3 problem: all other non-whites

#4 problem: libtards

Attached: image.jpg (704x704, 96.42K)

Wagies built the roof your children sleep under, faggot. Show a little respect.

Low iq Trump supporters would rather crash their truck drunk on the highway killing themselves and a family of 4

Those Mexican contractors make more than you do, slave.

This groid hasn’t even seen light rail yet let along commuter trains. Kek

>I blame all my countries problems on a minority
This is why nothing will get better

Attached: 2345678908766.jpg (680x695, 34.41K)

Niggers

>Why does the mere mention of public transportation send the American into a frenzy?

Anyone who visits the US will know that travel pamphlets warn you to never trust public transportation, unless your in one of the mega cities like New York. Most of the US does have some form of public transport, but its spotty, does not run often enough and often stops service at night.

Central Florida for example has the lynx bus service. It's OK, but if youre from France or England, you would be shocked by how long of a wait between busses, and the fact that they aren't 24 hour. Not to mention the fact that the routs may not go anywhere near where you want to go.

explain how the BLM riots were a good thing

They are still wagies

Jewish people died

I make more money than you do

In cities, public transportation is usually poorly implemented. Out in the countryside, which is more or less 75% of America's landmass, there basically is none. Small towns are too small / too remote from other towns to have any efficient public transport.

>just ride on the same train that darkies piss all over

No thanks

Not the type that SEETHE when people suggest you're a degenerate for relying on public transportation. Construction workers also make a killing, especially in today's climate.

They'll retire, and you'll end up in a state-owned nursing home from eating yourself diabetic.

Does it hurt to know people who dropped out of highschool are doing better financially than you right now?

%80 of Americans are wagies. If you aren’t that kinda makes you pompous, priveledged elitist scum does it not?

No user, the reason is white population not expanding again

Kys

I mean shit, even 20 miles out from a major city there isn't going to be much in the way of convenient public transport.

I live in Finland.
We also look down on people who use public transit regularly (excluding children). Especially nowdays when our country has been infested with niggers and muslims.
It's generally the undesirables who need to stoop to such low levels of living. The mentally ill, druggies, globohomo lefties etc. Even a bicycle is preferred over a the public transit.

Attached: 1635073655296.png (667x632, 382.79K)