I just ordered from a bar and a wanted the chicken soup...

I just ordered from a bar and a wanted the chicken soup, and they had the fucking balls to give me soup that was clearly from a Campbell's can soup. Why the fuck do people do this? They charged me 6 bucks for this bullshit on top of it.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

>Go to a bar
>Order fucking soup of all things
>Get rightfully cucked

I see no issues here.

Attached: 20220322_155054.jpg (555x552, 17.61K)

When I order the chicken soup at my bar they give me all the chicken including the blood. Red soup with chunks of chicken is all I get and hand cut noodles. Must be you're a homo.

I didn't go to the bar I ordered from UberEATS. I don't care if it's a fucking shack in buttfuck that shit is incredibly disrespectful.

Real funny faggot. Keep your day job, oh wait you don't have one.

>Too lazy and antisocial to go inside a bar like a normal human
>Get double cucked out of wagebux
>Eat .70 can of soup
>Cry on the Chan

Still, see no problem here.

Attached: 1648137983809.jpg (624x703, 44.78K)

Here's an idea: Go to the grocery store and get a 70c can of soup. If you want a fancy soup, go to a restaurant or café.
Why are you getting upset over bar soup? Like, b a r soup? Why get soup from a bar? Or any food other than fries for that matter?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes OP. You really got the shit end of the stick, but it was your shit and your stick.

>UberEATS
This was the mistake.

I didn't get cucked at all I demanded a refund from UberEATS and got it. You're not gonna screw me over like that and get away with it. Why the fuck would I go down there when I can order it online?

>Why are you getting upset over bar soup?
It's fucking ridiculous and I dunno what year your old ass was born in, but good food at bars is a thing now grandpa. If you're not willing to serve people decent food then don't offer food at all.

>This was the mistake.
Why?

>wah wah not willing to serve good food
They sell shitty food and retards like you buy it. They win.
>wahhhh got my refund
Only because you whiny crybabies made this the norm. You actually are the reason places sell shitty food.
They buy cheap ass soup, sell it tenfold, so if some manlet doesnt like it, they arent losing much. They figured out a way to work around faggots like you.

You know so much about running a bar and the food industry? Go start your business. If you're not actually gonna take action, shut the fuck up. Nobody here will sympathize with you. You're a whiny crybaby bitch and nobody is on your side.

Kill

and I cant emphasize this enough

Yourself.

I find you get more from life if you make your own soup with your own ingredients and your own two hands. You will feel much more rewarded at the end of the day and it is more nutritious for you. Give it a try.

No they did not win and yes I'm glad this is the norm so people who hire retards to cook their food, or have the fucking nerve to try to fuck people over with their shit food, are finally in check. There is no reason at all that in 2022 a bar is serving people soup out of a fucking can and charging 6 dollars for it. Maybe for a nigger like you that's acceptable but for anyone with standards it isn't. Then again your cheap ass family probably owns a restaurant and does this same shit everyday or worse.

That's not the point. If I order food it's because I'm not in the mood to make it myself, especially at 2 in the fucking morning.

What the fuck did you expect? You think a bar is going to hand make their own soup?

I work in a restaurant, we sell lasagna, it comes frozen and we microwave it. We sell mozzarella sticks, and potato skins, and onion rings, they come frozen and we put them in a fryer.

Nobody's going to make their own soup at a fucking bar.

>You think a bar is going to hand make their own soup?
Yes? I've had great food from bars before. Do you live in assfuck bama where this is the norm?

>I work in a restaurant, we sell lasagna, it comes frozen and we microwave it. We sell mozzarella sticks, and potato skins, and onion rings, they come frozen and we put them in a fryer.
I also find it funny that you think this is acceptable. That place will probably close within the year.

Every restaurant that sells lasagna buys it frozen and microwaves it. Unless it's some fancy fucking italian place that advertises that they make their own lasagna. Same goes for appetizers, that shit all comes frozen and gets dropped in the fryer.

If you get soup somewhere that is not known for soup and doesn't claim to be making it themselves, it's from a fucking can.

Also, $6 is not expensive for soup. A can of decent soup at the grocery store is $2.50, and restaurants have to mark everything up to pay for the building and all the employees.

>posts on Any Forums
>muh standards
>totally got that bar in check
You win OP well done. You agree with yourself so you win, the entirety of the world and existence bows to your will and opinion. You really showed us!

Touch grass retard , you clearly didnt get bullied enough, mommy sure did coddle you to make sure nobody would hurt you, and anybody who did would be punished eh?
Welcome to the real world nobody gives a shit about your opinion or "standards" no matter how much you cry on UberEats. You only got your $6 fucking dollars back so you would shut the fuck up

Please actually talk this way in real life, somebody will punch your teeth in and maybe youll finally realize that youre not hot shit

Youve had your five minute of fame, remember there are noose tutorials for free online and bleach is only $2 a bottle - which you have now because you got your $6 soup refund!

Cuck kys

You should count yourself lucky they didn't spit in it

>Cook shit food that people don't like
>Wahhh shut up
You're both 3rd worlders aren't you?

>good food at bars is a thing now grandpa.

lol wtf are you talking about they serve frozen party pizzas and canned soup you muppet

People do like canned soup. Take the canned soup and heat it up and give to to people with a side of bread or crackers or whatever and they like it.

If a restaurant is known for a thing, like pizza or burgers, they will be cooking them themselves. But if you think some random pizza place is making their own lasagna from hand in the kitchen, making layers of pasta and putting cheese and meat inbetween them and so on, you're kidding yourself.

Soup that never saw the inside of a can costs at least $10. Now you know.