ITT: You are given the sole authority to add an amendment to the US constitution...

ITT: You are given the sole authority to add an amendment to the US constitution. It can be anything* just as long as you follow these guidelines:

*Cannot be genocide

Your amendent can have any effect on previous amendments no matter what the constitution previously said, this amendment cannot be repealed or weakened by future amendments, and it will be the law of the land no matter what.

What does Any Forums do with this power?

Attached: img.png (350x315, 110.29K)

communism

The president must always be black

/thread

The government is reorganized into a hereditary monarchy with myself as first King, whose word is law.

Kek

>All people of African descent are to be removed from the United States of America and deported back to their ancestral lands.

Attached: 1619856526477.gif (220x152, 16.16K)

based

make it legal to throw the jerkweeds on e-scooters who cut and block the roads, off their scooter and onto the pavement

Campaign contributions and lobbying of any kind is now punishable by death by firing squad though a quick un-appealable tribunal. All candidates will draw from the same sum of money depending on the level of the race.

Bicyclists MUST use the sidewalks and not the street

Only land owners can vote.

This is a good one

I know right? Simple, non partisan, effective. Citizens United is cancer and I’m not saying things were great before it either but it really opened the floodgates of bullshit.

all wages and pensions from whites will be garnished 10% to be paid to black and brown ppl as reparations for the horrendous treatment of the past.

I fixed it for you!

all wages and pensions from blacks will be garnished 30% to be paid to white and yellow ppl as reparations for the horrendous rapes and murders committed by niggers of the past present and future.

>yellow ppl
fuckoff racist

Attached: FDFAC796-C529-4D12-BD82-DAB702DDA20F.gif (530x281, 1.66M)

racist? yellow people are asians. why is it ok to call white people white, brown people brown and black people black, but yellow people can't be called yellow? kill yourself you woke cuck.

You need to expand it to all non-Nordic races.

>found the racist

This, but along the precedent set by medieval western European monarchies.

found the cock-chugging cuck.

this, but the king is established by whoever has the girthiest penis.
NOT THE LONGEST
THE GIRTHIEST

>seething racist can only talk about chugging cock