What Will Smith did to Chris Rock is now officially comedic gold and this will forever be attached to Will and he's...

What Will Smith did to Chris Rock is now officially comedic gold and this will forever be attached to Will and he's going to get dragged for it forever

Attached: f977e21e8950ff333b4e28032b98ecfa96-slap-oscars.rhorizontal.w610.jpg (610x407, 42.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/tqszp7/will_and_jaden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"What did the five fingers say to the face?"

oh wow dude!

Attached: owowdude.png (728x1000, 861.96K)

it was a fucking setup.
anyone who believes that shit was real is more retarded than a trump supporter.

Better yet, it threw a spotlight on his wife huge, bald head.
Nobody should remember that lame joke, and now, everybody who thinks on the Oscar’s will think about baldie’s dome head

I don't think the Oscars are the hood, I think it's not a bar and I certainly don't think you march up on a national stage amongst millions of viewers and physically assault someone, most shockingly the host of the Oscars. His career is totally fucked and no one is going to want to work with him for sometime.

Imagine hitting a man for your cheating wife, smh if Will Smith had any balls he would leave that bald bitch. I don't care if this was real or not but I just now heard that his wife cheated on him because of this lmao, what a cuck.

Lol that shit was staged as a ploy to get more people to watch. They have been starved or viewership for years

Damn dude, you are legitimately the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes.

This was not a work because neither of them benefit. There is no positive outcome for either of them.

this! they will bury him for this.

it was designed to fix Will smiths image of being a faggot cuck. Smith and rock are friends.

Wait'll Will hears the Princess Fester shit people are gonna be talking about his bitch now.

It's way more likely that rock fucked his wife at some point. How does Rock benefit from getting bitch slapped on live TV? He doesn't need money

reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/tqszp7/will_and_jaden/

rock loves controversy

Name 1 Chris Rock controversy

Why does it matter? Why do people obsess with stupid "entertainment" and "pop culture" BS when theres more important things going on in the world?

there was the one a while back where he and Louis ck were joking about niggers

Are you talking about that hbo thing with seinfeld, rock, ck, and I think Gervais where they were all discussing language and the use of the word "nigger" in comedy? That wasn't even controversial until years later.

still a controversy

it's an npc thing

But it wasn't a controversy until ck got in trouble and the Twitter warriors retroactively started complaining. It was never about Chris Rock, it was trying to take CK out of context.

Who are they both looking at here?

jfc I wouldn’t have cared even if it were 20 years ago when I cared about either of these guys or entertainers or movies in general. Just parodying itself now.

because this was so bizarre and crazy and unexpected. Will Smith of all people cold cocking Chris Rock on live tv during the Oscars.

His wife is a used up skank. His daughter is a Hollywood coke whore. And his son is a faggot who wears women's clothing. And jews control his life. It was only a matter of time before he snapped.