Nursing student here, Any Forums...

Nursing student here, Any Forums. Been fucking my nursing instructor for the last few weeks on the side during my clinical rotations.

I know it's nothing serious and we're just taking out natural urges on one another, should I be afraid about letting it go on too long? Like I said, it's been a couple weeks and the sex is awesome but I don't want things to continue to a point of us possibly getting caught.

I wanna graduate, Any Forums. Nursing school is a fucking nightmare.

Oh, pic related. She sent it to me after we fucked last.

Attached: IMG_20220328_220005.jpg (1536x2048, 297.72K)

Ride it till the ship sinks. Also, any more?

Yea just keep fucking her till you graduate def worth it you should pass easy and more?

Since you asked nicely. I only got this one. I delete all of her pics after a bit but have saved these.

Attached: IMG_20220328_220002.jpg (2048x1536, 335.96K)

Shit you lucky man take some more and send them to me i'd never leak but def some good jerk off material snap is guybeham

Maybe if you get close enough to her you can get an easy A? Are you willing to whore yourself out for the grade op?

Where is she from? Got more pics?

As much as I wish I could use sex to get an A, clinical rotations are graded on your assigned preceptor (the nurse you're assigned to follow and assist).

Trust me, I'd whore myself out in an instant.

Won't tell you which hospital, but I'll say it's in Iowa. Go Hawkeyes.

Good Lord, she’s a ghastly beast! How do you even bone up for that?

Trust me, when you're around dying geriatrics and kids with cancer in a hospital all day for school, you tend to lose all notion of self-preservation.

So since no one has asked...

How the fuck do you both handle having to milk your tits constantly?

I wish I knew what you were asking, but I really don't. Genuinely.

Requesting time stamp of you and your stethoscope.

Sadly, I have to use a stethoscope assigned to me by the hospital at the beginning of each day, and then turned in at the end of my rotation. Something with COVID since they sterilize the scopes everyday and they don't trust students to clean their equipment. Already had a retard show up to my clinical group COVID positive.

I got my scrubs and name tag that I'll obviously censor. That enough, user?

I suppose...

Attached: PXL_20220329_050355341~2.jpg (2464x3280, 1.27M)

Is she married?

Was. Divorced. Two kids.

How did it start? Did she make a move on you?

Basically. We shared numbers at the beginning of rotations since that's all students did in case they had to contact her regarding something.

We started out speaking casually, then very suddenly things become weird where she hinted at liking younger guys and this and that.

Paramedic fag. Can confirm this. Working in healthcare severely lowers your standards because sex is great stress outlet & most women who work in healthcare are filthy whores who will let you do about anything you want to them if they find you attractive. Plus you also get that effect where when you work around mostly women all the time you'd rather go for the mediocre whores who are cool with just fucking than the ones you gotta court. We're all tired and depressed and just want an orgasm.

She a good lay?

Weird. Her face looks like a pale orange peel and her tits look like they're covered in black heads that need to be squeezed.

Couldn't have said it better myself, user. Paramedic? You poor fuck. I couldn't do it. I did a day down in ED last rotation and almost got stabbed by a junkie with a piece of plastic. EMT saved my ass. You guys are underappreciated and just know nurses love you, fuck what residents or MDs say.

She is actually an intense fuck. She's also an NED if that tells you anything.

nice sweater meat

show your feminine penis

NED = No evidence of disease?

Maybe next time.

Shoe on head please... with name tag clipped to shoe.

Close. It means nurse educator. Lots of school and decent power in the hierarchy.

Is she a good kisser user?

shoe on head, with name tag in mouth, with girly penis out, with the NED completely naked next to you, and only then we'll know you're the real deal, mister.

Fucked at the hospital?

Swallow?