How can I make humanity go extinct? How would it be possible to accomplish this as a mere, average human?

How can I make humanity go extinct? How would it be possible to accomplish this as a mere, average human?

Attached: artworks-0001950-1950-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35.44K)

kill yourself

Start a cult
Find people willing to die in a coordinated bioweapon attack across the globe
Execute your plan

kill yourself
this

>this
shut the absolute fuck up average redditor and comment on my thread when you are able to present yourself without relying on overused oversimplistic words you dumb bitch

I see, thank you. It seems that numbers are us commoners' greatest, and maybe the only strength.

All you gotta do is wait. Global societal collapse is imminent in the coming decades. Society is insane and it's addicted to self destructive madness.

>It seems that numbers are us commoners' greatest, and maybe the only strength.
Keep making insights like this and you can accomplish anything

phone the Kremlin (Ask the overseas operator for 0107-095- 295-9051)
give Mr. Putin a call, see if you can get him to go nuclear

The bio weapon idea is probably most acceptable, although unless you have the knowledge and tools required you’re shit outta luck, best you can do is probably lucid dream it, or just move to a retarded rural area

Close your eyes and pretend that no one exist

I will join you in your mission brother

why?

Realistically OP you could only pull a Jonestown. In make-believe land you could become the leader of your country and provided it's powerful enough you could try to start some shit.

First tell us about your morning routine

Create a gay conversion med, men will no longer want women.

1. Receive the knowledge required to construct a combat robot
2. Manufacture these machines in the thousands, program them to be loyal to you.
3. Gather an unstoppable army of these robots and arm them
4. Now with your army, perform surprise raids on all US military bases and nuclear sites and take control of these locations
5. Take control of the US capitol and White House, obtaining the nuclear football
6. Launch all nuclear missiles at opposing countries, targeting their major cities and capitals.
7. All these countries will launch counter nuclear attacks at the United States and other nations
8. With all out nuclear war happening, take control of the survivors with your robotic army and establish human extermination camps
9. You have now eliminated most and if not all humans

you sound like a bitter little faggot. just kys and it'll all go away

>euse make man go into primeval phase
Nigger just escalen it? Fors a man to be into a genocidal campaign, just rally your self with the rest and be the viral thought? But edgy OP doesn't think past first or second campaign phase.

>use cult follow
>mass escalen
>but oh wait no OP is a single faggot

Not him but Your thread is shit and you should kill yourself.

>Create a face rating game for college kids
>Make it an advertising model that gets better over time
>Drive engagement with ads by making people happy and mad when they see your content
>Buy up an immersive video technology company
>Have the founder killed
>Make it into a place where people have to go for work and life
>People lose ability to procreate
Proft

the vaccine will kill 90% of humanity. Join the illuminati and become a Luciferian

You can't accomplish that alone, and definitely not by just being a regular guy but you could create a secret lodge of important politicians around the globe that share your goal, dedicated to artificially push the big countries into nuclear war

A way to create political tension could be to "leak" a secret plan from America to nuke Russia, like Ozymandias' plan but reversed