What's your view on sex work?

What's your view on sex work?

On the weekend I met a girl at a bar who's a sex worker and took her home with me after a few drinks (not as a client). I got a nice little ego boost and it was super obvious she didn't often get treated well / looked after since she was always the one servicing others

She stayed the night and flew home the next day but she's been texting me since and wants to meet up again

How do you feel about dating someone who does sex work for a living?

Attached: 1635307628961.png (432x432, 200.46K)

I fuck hookers and am all for legalization

agreed. humans need intimacy - whether its paid for or not

I’ve dated a girl or two that I’ve met on sugar baby sites
I don’t have any money, but I like the challenge
One of them fell in love with me and I really liked her, but I didn’t feel the same
She wanted to move in with me and support us by sugaring but my life ended up going in a different direction
Work is work and if you’re not jealous or overly emotionally involved I don’t see why a healthy relationship with a sex worker would be out of the question

marry her, nice source of income until she gets haggard

>Intimacy
I don't pay for intimacy, I pay to get mine and on with my life

op here

I dont think i would have any trouble from a jealousy standpoint. We spoke about it a bit while we were hanging out and she spoke to that same idea that "work is work" and there's only been a couple of jobs she's done that she actually "enjoyed" sexually

It was kinda refreshing being with someone who was so openly communicative as well which I suppose comes along with that type of work

They know how to lie really well

gay

Attached: 1647434382903.jpg (1024x1004, 109.4K)

Sounds like you’re interested in this one for all the right reasons and you might even be mature enough to make it work
We’re all probably gonna die in a nuclear Holocaust anyway so why not?

Post her pic

Oh and out of curiosity, do you know what she charges?
The girl I dated was $400 an hour

My fiancée had an OF for a while and made quite a bit of money. Even fucked some old dude for money one time when we were strapped for cash. If you’re secure enough to handle it, it can be great

she has a fairly large presence on socials so too risky soz

not sure about hourly but she mentioned she charges $2000 for an overnight

>not sure about hourly but she mentioned she charges $2000 for an overnight
That’s very good
I will say that one of the perks of dating girls who do this stuff is that they tend to have a lot of money

How old is she?

My last gf did sex work. I was stupid insecure and the relationship didn’t work out. But if the girl is mentally healthy and has good boundaries, imo it is completely fine. Better than dating an entitled femoid

Yeah she definitely lives a comfy lifestyle. She has sugardaddies who buy her designer stuff occasionally too. I make good money myself but more money = more happy

29. I'm 28

Gay cause these women are literal whores? I dont fuck em for intimacy retard

All women are whores, and so they should all be treated as such. Pretty straightforward.

it's beta cucks like you that they get their money from