Why don't incels just get with older women? They're starved for attention and way easier to fuck

Why don't incels just get with older women? They're starved for attention and way easier to fuck.

Attached: 1647978104923.jpg (830x1024, 132.71K)

because incels are very very picky because theyre shitty people

Are they? Tons of career women in their 30s dont want a 20 year old loser, they want an alpha rich chad

because older women are very very picky because theyre shitty people

30 isn't "older."

I think they are. Once I turned 24-25ish women in their late 30s started approaching me in bars. Women my age barely come up to me.

I wouldnt do that because most older women are married, and i don't want to cuck someone.

Nah, most are divorced.

why don’t they just take the pink pill kek

>Thinking incels aren't socially inept

Are you a newfren?

Attached: 1648348192199.png (775x525, 39.12K)

why don't whamyn lower their standards instead of kvetching about the men that they feminized from birth?

>Expecting women to have self awareness
NGMI

Attached: 84e832cc-b853-40d1-bcf9-bd0d2aae2bec.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x941, 60.92K)

yea, well that's not my problem. Call men incels all you want, women are the most over-rated thing on Earth

Sex won't solve their problems lol

>waiting for the woman to come up to you
beta as fuck

Right, cause objectively and logically in every definition of the word, 30 isnt older the same way fucking a 14 year old isn't pedophilia
I am 20, I don't have chicks that are older than me or my age coming up to me wanting to fuck. They don't want a broke man, I am just one dick out of the sea of dicks that are.
Or, or, or, you're not expecting them to because you have sex with hookers?

>women need to start lowering their standards for me so I don’t have to work at self improvement
Society is doomed if this way of thinking is catching on

>muh self-improvement
you don't know shit about me, pal. Self-improvement is only ever pushed on males, always from people assuming that everyone else's problems are caused by themselves. you're the one's calling them incels. You're the one worshipping pussy.

Yikes

yikes for yourself, retard. you're the one excusing all of women's childishness.

Women can have high standards all they want, it's the fact that they have high standards, but have low value. Too many women are a 6/10 with tens of thousands in debt and two fatherless children, but want some 6'2" man with a 6 figure job and a 10" cock. Or they're some used up whore that couldn't cook a meal to save their life, let alone do the dishes. Women are fucking spoiled.

You see this with tinder statistics.
The top 50% of women only go for the top 10% of men. I'm doing fine in my dating life, but women absolutely overvalue you fuck out of themselves compared to men, who are much more realistic.

lmao

Attached: 1648425809928.jpg (660x720, 34.6K)

>lord don't give me strength to climb, but move the mountain

This is true, the trouble started when male family members stopped choosing their mates.

wut? Is that platitude that you also give women when they are complaining that their easy-mode lives are too hard for them?

My fucking sides

You’re the one who would rather be just another fat loser with nothing to show for himself than someone important. So, everyone else is acting like an ass and that somehow means you have the right to? Nothing’s stopping you from being a better person.

>women have low value
>top 50% of the women get with 10% of the men
My guy... It seems like your logic might be a little flawed.

you don't know anything about me, you all fuckin do this too. You assume everything about me, and then attack the strawman you've built. Actually kill yourself.

Thats not how it works dude, get on tinder & FB dating. Thats what I used. At 40+ is when milfs start to want younger guys. Start talking but dont mention sex at first. Later on ask if theyve been with someone young, if they have any secret fetishes, etc. Ive fucked a few doing this, am also broke rn. Dont need to bring up your financial situation, all they ussually want is sex. Anyways Milfs are like duh youre young you are going to be broke when i say it. KEEP GOING! Say fuck it and just strat shooting messages and hitting on them at bars. The worst that can happen is they dont respond or say no thanks, we all die in the end, so nothing really matters, so do it all.

he didn't say "get with", he said "go for", you fucking autistic shitbrain

everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no-one wants to lift no heavy ass weights.

lol, whatevs fag. Always more work for the man, and even when you do everything asked of you and more, some autistic retard on the internet will caricature you for saying any mean things about women who are expected to contribute ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

You think the top percentile aren't hooking up? You poor, naive thing.

jesus christ dude, I obviously meant that the 50% that are going for the top 10% aren't going to get it.

Just try to make some sort of improvement please. Do a push up. Get a new shirt. Think of something good you can do and do it. If not for women or society, do it for yourself.

you know nothing about me or any of the shit that I have to do regularly. I hate your guts for being such a naive little fuckin puppy dog.

>I hate your guts for being such a naive little fuckin puppy dog
No one suffers more than me, fag.
i'll have you know my skin is made of paper, AND my bones are made of GLASS.

Listen, I like all kinds of women but if you say that then youre a sleazy pervert incel. What? I like all kinds of women. Milfs? Hello, some of the hottest women are fine wine, in their 40s and only get hotter with age. I am not coming straight out the gate saying "yo bitch I just want to fuck" but I am old enough to be their grandson. If theyre cool with it then I am all for it but come on. Just today, met with a female boss, still hot, but come on, shes the boss and older. Not only is it the workplace but she probably wouldnt want a man like me which is most older women in general

Leave whatever you’re doing dude, it’s fucking with you. Honestly.

figures that it's all projection. You think everyone is just like you. You never tell women to live up to their responsibilities or improve themselves. It's always an assumption that the man is 100% at fault, can't have sex, and is a loser.

Because older women are less attractive than young traps, especially when they're fat.

shut up, retard. I'm not the one spewing boomercon platitudes