Now that I have a really good job and just bought a house...

Now that I have a really good job and just bought a house, I’m looking for a quality girl I can wife up and impregnate. Where can I find a girl worth marrying? I.e. no whores, crackheads, retards, or vapid gold diggers

Attached: 1F606A9D-6AB2-4127-AAC7-BC06E7585E74.jpg (1000x600, 67.5K)

>looking for a quality girl

oh man, do i have some bad news for you

Give up or pick a whore, your choice

well i'd say church but they believe in church. or they go for some reason but are still a whore. maybe you could try going for like a fresh 18 year old church goer who might have some doubts. like she believes in morals in general but not jesus. and maybe even if she is a lil slutty at least she's young and her parents have sheltered her so at least you'll be her first and maybe she won't ever whore out

all the incels are gonna tell you to give up, but good women exist out there

>doesn’t believe in Jesus
AKA not worth your time
Keep your heads up and praise God anons

I’m asking where, fuckstick

Nice way to say where to find them.

>Where can I find a girl worth marrying?
Nowhere, unfortunately.

Go find a religious filipino woman. They'll devote to you even if you're an abusive shit just to get a first world life.

Ew, no

>posts on Any Forums
>thinks he deserves a good wife
Lmao

You’re not white

Just because you go to fap into every trap thread doesn't mean we all do the same.

Besides, the place is hilarous some rare times.

Yeah, thank the Jewish God im not.
Enjoy your dying race

Ye, you can go back to your BBC threads now Moshe. We're not taking your shit.

Attached: 1618075008219.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

Yes, goyim, its le big bad jooz fault that you're a virgin

Why is that the only "insult" you and your cattle come up with? I don't have to prove you shit but I'm not a virgin.

>only insult
You dont even see the irony, do you? How many kids do you have?

I don’t engage with your kind. See yourself out of this thread and do not return. Thank you.

Just one. I'm a widower. Still trying to find someone worth the effort to try for more.

>no gold diggers
>"Now that I have a really good job and just bought a house"
You have always wanted a gold digger, and now you're going to find one. Hope you can be happy without that delusion.

Suck my uncircumcised cock

Every woman desires a man that can provide and protect her. I can do these in spades, and I have no problems doing so. In fact, I enjoy it. I do not, however, want that to be a girl’s main reason for being with me.

>ratface
>uncircumcised
The rabbi went nuts, why would you have uncircumcised meat?

YHVH must hate your guts with a passion.

>Go find a religious filipino woman. They'll devote to you even if you're an abusive shit just to get a first world life.
You don't bring sand to the beach. Save your money, invest, and when you have enough, have your family there.

I would keep the "Good provider" stuff in the dark.

Still, I'm nearly on the same boat. Make decent cash but don't have a place of my own. I would love to marry a decent girl.

Or at the very least a "Lady on the streets and slut on our bed", I don't even care if she loves being flirted at so long as she doesn't flirt back. I just know women love that and it's kind of addictive for them but fuck getting cucked.