Being black with an IQ above 100 really fucking sucks...

Being black with an IQ above 100 really fucking sucks. I can’t make any friends outside of my race because they’re all scared of me, and I can’t interact with my own race cuz they’re all low iq psychopaths.
I actually have no one in this world who I can identify with. I’m at risk of being killed by my own men, my women are all moody and disgusting looking, and nobody outside my race wants to associate with a black.

What’s the point of having a career and a home if there’s no one to share it with? Be happy you don’t belong to this despicable race of “people”

I truly believe we were cursed by god. I mean we LITERALLY look like monkeys!!! Jfc.

Attached: 636F7D40-0CCA-437D-A861-CF32267E2920.jpg (622x1041, 83.19K)

i think you can solve your situation by not browsing Any Forums

This has nothing to do with Any Forums. The outside world is much much worse. Every black person meet is 3 seconds away from freaking out on me since I don’t speak like them. And every non-black I meet is afraid to stand too close to me. I’m having trouble making friends on my campus and it’s all because of how I look.

If I were any other race. Literally any other race, even fucking Indian, I’d be so happy. All the Indian friend groups seem wholesome af.

do you at least have a large cock?

4 inches erect. I’m also 5’6. So it’s not like women are into me.

man that sucks, at least you can get girls thinking you have a large dick and then fuck em anyway once they're in bed

Get a white girlfriend they love black guys. Just realize she won't marry you. Black guys are scooters for white women. They are fun to ride until your friends catch you riding one.

Did you read my post? White people do not like blacks. The only white girls that want blacks are either fat or they’re trashy crack whores. Not to mention that they only want Tyrone and I am not Tyrone by any means.

Breed an Indian woman then

hang out with Mexicans like Hopsin did in high school bro

Welcome home user. Welcome home. You'll fit in here I think.

Fpbp

Date a girl from a really unusual racial background. Madagascar springs to mind.

Hivemind

Attached: Kaufmann's_Cycling_Beauties.jpg (365x288, 23.31K)

If you are the guy in the pic for sure you can get one.

Racist bitches who exclusively want white penis. They’re just like East Asians. They’re icky so white men don’t even want them. They’d literally rather be alone than date a non-white.
I will say that Hispanics tend to be nicer to me on average. But I’m still scared of being chased away like I have been so many times in the past
Thanks to media, Blacks are worldwide now. Our image of dramatically violent monkeys is all over the world. I can’t escape it. My skin Is a stain.

Life is not an easy thing for anyone, and you were dealt an especially crappy hand.

The best way to overcome suffering is to recognize that it’s your ego that is doing the suffering - so eliminate the ego and you’ll eliminate the suffering (easier said than done, of course).

Read the Tao Te Ching on how to align yourself with the will of the Tao (the flow of the universe) so you become the Tao

I’d also recommend stoic philosophy (Epictetus is my personal favorite) that has immediately practicable concepts on how to view life that you might not have thought of before

I’d like to see that act…

maybe Dominicans or PRs? theyre hispanic but theres some black ones so you wont be as different, but thats mainly east coast

No one's afraid of a 5'6" nigglet with a 4" dick. It's all in your head, nigganon. There's plenty of people out there who will be friends with you. You're right to avoid most blacks though. Get some White friends and forget that false belief that they're all afraid of you, because 95% of them aren't. Just stop being so goddamn stuck on the fact that you're black. Most other people don't care. If you think the large majority of Western society cares that you're black, you've been spending too much time on the internet.

Let me take that back then. They might not be “afraid” but they’re still apprehensive around me. When I approach people they give me one word answers and don’t look me in the eye. They just don’t want anything to with me, that’s the right phrasing.