Is it a problem I don't like to

Is it a problem I don't like to
Eat out my girlfriend? She asks and I don't say no but I also don't proceed to eat her out. Will this be detrimental to our relationship? I don't expect her to give me head as well as well since that would be equal, nor do I really need/want her to.

Attached: EQwQiZ3VAAARWK9.jpg (631x560, 49.95K)

95 percent of our pppulation doesnt but black dicks in their mouth either

Communication is key my man, if you are just gonna ignore her then you're fucked

But I really like pusses. That banana is rotten the pussy is not

I eat around the brown parts. Although sometimes it's dark and I accidentally

maybe you would be more comfortable with a dick in your mouth instead, faggot.

I tried eating a banana with a small bruise. It tastes no different

leaving out brown spots in a banana is retarded af.

Wasn't talking about a banana

>just eat the rotten bits of the banana bro

>Will this be detrimental to our relationship?
Even if they ask, females consider eating pussy to be beta behaviour.
They lose respect for you.

Not just Asian women, but a lot of white women, too.

If anything, it will help your relationship. No woman wants a guy who does everything she asks; do that and you'll just end up like Will Smith.

people don't eat the brown part of banana because they are racist

It is definitely a problem. Most women are more likely to cum from receiving oral than fucking or fingering, it’s like their favorite shit.

If you don’t go down on her someone else will. Learn to enjoy it and focus on how into it your girlfriend is. Also both parties showering before sex is a good way to make it better for everyone.

That's what I've been thinking as well. She likes to be choked and dominated and I do that no problem. What I need to do is condition her to not even think of requests like that (eating her out). The fact that she likes to be sexually dominated and degraded gives me room to possibly shift that into social domination and degredation as well. We are only 3 months in atm, so any tips on how to pull this shit off would be great.

Proud to be part of the 5%

See but I've made her orgasm every time we get down n dirty. Not from sex or fingering but with my penis. It's kinda weird. I basically peg her clit with my dick from behind and she gets off really quickly.

Clit stimulation is usually the way to go generally speaking. I’m glad you’re making her cum but think of it this way. Would you rather cum from a handjob or sex? They’re both accomplishing your orgasm but one is more fun/better

How do I fuck her so that she orgasms? I'm new to this shit lol. I know they have a g-spot but every time I actually pen her she experienced pain mixed with pleasure. But still pain, so I'm stuck tip in and slowly thrusting. Eventually shell stop feeling pain and I'll be able to do full thrusts but at that point I'm already close from the retarded mini thrusts from before since I had to deal with her pain. Basically this means I need to learn how to resist for longer, or have her no feel pain, so that I can properly fuck and get her to orgasm. I'm pretty sure I can outlast her so she will finish before or very close to when I do. Any advice?

I don't know anybody who wouldn't

are you 14 years old

No. It's embarrassing I don't know this shit but I'm 19. Never had the confidence in highschool to meet and talk to women (and subsequently fuck em). Since 2020, I've been going to the gym alot and my confidence skyrocketed and I've completely changed as a person. That being said, I still had no experience with women. I'm sure not all of Any Forumsros here are kissless virgins and some have quite the amount of sexual experience they can pass down to me.