This faggot is literally gonna get us all killed!

This faggot is literally gonna get us all killed!

Attached: Joe-Biden-1.jpg (600x300, 23.45K)

Man, this Joe Biden guy is a real jerk!

Well, to be fair, there’s several others to implicate.
All the MIC, dicks at the state department and pentagon, Soros, Nuland, Obama etc

He has the fucking balls to tell out loud what everyone secretely thinks. He's got balls of steel.

you seem obsessed with balls user. sounds gay

this is a western world board. you are no more welcome here.

>tfw we all get drafted into the retard battalion

Putin is the one with “the balls”
The US was already sinking, but he just shot a big old hole right in our NATO

>we should kill Putin
This isn't a secret faggot. Putin knows you faggots want him out of power. We've know this for over a decade.

People said that about trump
And Obama
And Bush
And so on

If you weren't scared of the orange idiot you have nothing to fear from this bag of bones. Jesus christ you snowflake fucking faggots are dumber than dog shit.

Things are unironically and undeniably worse now than they were under Trump.

Biden that stupid mofo. Touches kids and makes decisions based on gender/race/sexual orientation.

We're unironically on the brink of a world war, nuclear annihilation, international food shortages, and economic collapse. There's serious talk of a civil war in the US, or at the very least dissolution of the union, both our economic power and our military power is significantly diminished in the eyes of the rest of the world, once-liberal governments are becoming extremely authoritarian, North Korea has functioning nuclear weapons and Iran isn't far behind, and some world powers won't even talk to us.

If the US is still standing in its current form three years from now it will be a miracle.

"They exsphect to find one of ush amongsht the wreckagsh, brother!"

Honestly everything people claimed would happen under trump is happening under Biden. Shortages, economic collapse, world war, dwindling influence on the global stage

>We're unironically on the brink of a world war
Yeah, people said that when trump was in office
And Obama
And bush

While I am glad you, OP, will die, it is indeed a concern to me. Joe Bien is a wakadoodle old fart with bizarre sexual proclivities. Did you know he likes to stick his pinkie finger inside prostitute urethra-holes and then eventually shove his entire pencil cock inside their bladder, literally bladderfucking them?

Fascism

But it won’t go away with a second term or some other Republican

No, he's not. The Russians are honestly not that tough. Talk a big game but in the end they just don't have it it them to rum the big game.

It doesn't take balls to talk shit. Anybody and everybody can talk shit. Now what's he going to do about it? Talk more shit?

Not to brain dead libtards it's not. The imagine it's fucking utopia. These guys play pretend too fucking much

They have nukes you dumbfuck.

No they didn't, because we weren't. The closest we got under any of those presidents was the conflict in Syria under Obama, but even then there was very little risk of it escalating to direct conflict between the US and Russia, and virtually no risk of NATO getting involved. Love how you ignored the rest of my post, by the way.

Even a lot of liberals are realizing he's a terrible president. It's really a small percentage of cultists who are still supporting him.

>No they didn't
I see you weren't there.
Its ok, they'll say that about trump again in 2024
And kamala after that
Then Eric after that

I was there. I'm not talking about the drooling retards on TV, I'm talking about average people. There wasn't serious concern about and preparation for a world war (and especially not for nuclear war) under Bush or Obama, or Trump.

There's still internet in Russia? Why?

And? So do lots of countries. Do you think Putin would risk turning Russia into a sheet of glass over two little sections of Ukraine that he can't even secure now in 30 days of trying?

Do they though? Will they work? People thought the had a modern functioning army too

Cutting off all forms of communication among world powers is not a good idea. Also, China is still friendly toward Russia.

Considering the condition of their guns, tanks, planes and soldiers, I'm not super concerned about Russian nukes.

>world powers
>Russia
lol

Even if you assume it was too expensive to maintain their nuclear arsenal, which is larger than ours, they have undeniably maintained at least some of them. Even a single nuke functioning properly and hitting its target would be an enormous tragedy, and we shouldn't ignore it.

>t. retard

Putin revealed the shit state of the Russian army and by pissing off every other country is actually only strengthening the petro dollar in the long term

bye vlad