How it feels to suffer every kind of drug OD?

How it feels to suffer every kind of drug OD?
I just suffer alcohol OD and didn't feel anything when I was drowning in my own vomite just peace and with a hashish OD I was aluscinating that I was like a dead ghost and time have stopped and I needed to kill myself throwing myself from a building to wake up but it was raining and very cold and I couldn't do it

Attached: 694940094001_5118599519001_1f95aeb7-7ab0-4e4e-9f05-ead700407546.jpg (640x360, 20.06K)

Very bad

Attached: tumblr_cc4e72294474c5cb7bba7590878e49d8_2acc9a45_400.gif (268x180, 678.87K)

Big bag of bullshit. What a faggot.

Why?
I am just telling my experiences and hopping other telling your experiences

I took prescription sleeping pills and antipsychotics. Swallowed with rum

I dont remember anything after ingestion, I just took the pills, drink, and teleported into the hospital having seizures

Yeah something similar happened to me with the alcohol when I have no tolerance and drink a full bittle of liquor in 1 take and after going to sleep I didn't remember anything and wake up with the roomate slaping me, yelling me and make me throw up in a bucket, giving me a lot of water with salt and cofee and telling me why have take it, I was so fuck up he think I take benzos or opioids besides the alcohol haha

That's not bullshit, just a brain in overdrive

I take that back, hes an unreliable narrator at best

>hashish OD
lolwut?

Hashish overdose? I think you’re full of shit OP.

I don't know if I can call it that way but I smoke so much in a short time with a bong that I go insane for a period of time and almost kill myself

not possible to OD thats just called smoking too much nigga

I was about to kill myself for a temporary insane episode, was not just "smoking too much" fucking retard stop painting weed and hashish as "harmless" drugs even in very heavy doses

Maybe it’s only harmful when dipshits like you smoke it. Since you obviously don’t know how to handle your liquor correctly either I’m just assuming you’re a full blown retard.

>Over
>Dose
Implying there's a threshold where going over would be bad. Death is sometimes a consequence, but not the defining feature of an overdose.
faggot.

I was not takimg about liquor, read first fucking retard faggot, I found a pic from your sister btw

Attached: 1648480186118.jpg (595x591, 121.51K)

You literally made a thread about overdosing on it.

Bump

bump

Dude you are schizophrenic lol. I would know. I am one.

Hi 40

No it was just one time and I smoke thousands of time after that without any problems

Would