Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl sleeping around? Have you told her? Has she done it? Discuss

Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl sleeping around? Have you told her? Has she done it? Discuss.

Attached: 61888CB.jpg (747x734, 213.9K)

I have thought about it and when I’m super turned on I like the idea of it.

I have mentioned to her that I like thinking about it. She’s down to try both mmf and ffm. Told her I want to try a glory holt with her and fuck her while she sucks a strangers clock.

glory holes also give free stds

Hot but risky.

I have done something similar to this and it is yhe best decisson i have ever made, littlry had to beg my gf yo do it for like 3 months tho

I'm talking with two married women atm. Neither have husband permission. Hoping I can raw at least one of them

I wanted to bring it up with my wife but didn't know how to start the conversation.
Came up with the idea to have a friend of mine, great guy and trustworthy, to start getting more and more flirty with her in front of me while I would give her nothing but positive attention when he did.

Tell details, does she still do it? With randos or does she have regular trusted guy(s)? Does she enjoy it about as much as you?

That's interesting... I would find a way to tell her but this is a more passive, non-manipulative way that I can see working too. Do you hope it progresses to them fucking? Would you need to be present and watch when they fuck for it to be worthwhile for you?

my favorite thing to read about concerning relationship issues is cucks who finally get their women to fuck other people and immediately regret it
imagine building up such a retarded fantasy and spending months convincing your wife to fuck someone else while you watch, and having your heart broken while you watch her back get blown out

I'm into my wife sleeping around and I find this hot too. Go figure. I think fantasies where anyone has lost control or is humiliated are super hot. Could be him or her.

Just did my first gang bang with my gf about a month ago

Did you enjoy it as much as you expected? Did she? Do you intend to repeat? With same or different guys?

Yeah it was super hot. We're both down to do it again. Probably will do different guys, nothing wrong with the ones we had it's just fun to mix it up

Hot. How'd you find the guys? Do you only want gangbangs or do you also find it hot if she fucks just one guy? As a guy who's super into creampies, gangbangs are hot but too risky to arrange without requiring condoms.

Already did years ago.
And after the first time, I came clean and told her that we'd been planning it. She was pretty okay with it, considering we had just taken turns fucking her.

A couple years back my girlfriend agreed to let a "stranger" have sex with her while she was blindfolded.

In reality it was a guy we knew from High School who she /hated/. Watching this dude she despised sloppily make out with her, pinch her nipples, and cum deep inside her was so fucking hot.

Wow, didn't realize it had progressed that far. Does he still fuck your wife? Has it progressed to any other guys? Has your wife taken creampies from him or other guys?

I'm jealous. My wife is into the idea as much as I am but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully soon.

That's fucking hot as hell. Did she later find out it was him? I want my wife to do this with her creepy coworker who always fawns over her, and pull the blindfold off mid-fuck. The look of disgust as she tries to get his cum out of her pussy would be priceless.

We don't do it all the time, but she now lets guys besides by buddy fuck her.
I'm usually there but sometimes I'll get a cute text or something saying not to wait up for her.

Found 3 on tinder and then 1 brought a friend. I don't mind if it's just one but I like to at least be involved. Yeah we love cum and raw dogging so we did our best to make sure everyone was clean

Hot. Has she taken creampies?

She's on BC and prefers both raw and for them to finish in her. It's super sexy to watch and it's nice to fuck her pussy after it's been prepped for me.

Yes pic related

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-11-14h31m51s096.jpg (1920x1080, 360.91K)

That's fucking hot. How important is dick size for her? How important is chemistry? Does she ever get a little too emotionally into any of the guys for you, or is it just sex to her?

Wife or gf? Whose idea was it to start? Does one of you enjoy it more than the other? How many different guys?

Fantasize sure, but since COVID she’s packed on major weight and gets winded doing anything more than missionary. I’d honestly be too embarrassed to share anymore.

Wwyd to my whore wife?

Attached: Screenshot_20210924-075249_Gallery.jpg (1080x1726, 863.53K)

That sucks, but I don't think it's a blocker user. Plenty of guys like a weighty girl, and missionary is fine. Sucks if you're too embarassed though. Does she know of your fantasy?

She mostly likes a bigger dick. I've got a nice dick, but not the biggest she's had.
We do have some rules about the emotional side of things. For us, it's just sexy fun. If someone gets clingy or weird about it, they're out. Happened once when the guy just showed up unannounced and assumed they were dating or something.

Coming out to my friends as a cuck this weekend, gonna offer my gf up to them

Wife
Mine
Both equally I hope lol
Just 1 guy so far.

Attached: IMG_20220324_155838.jpg (3472x4624, 1.72M)

Getting more sexually active is great for weight loss and self esteem user.
And I don't mind some curves on the road

Her taking off the blindfold wasn't possible, it was kind of a CNC roleplay for her, so part of the arrangement was her being handcuffed. It was already fucking incredible to watch her cum on his cock without her knowing who it was, if she realized who it was and still begged for him to cum inside like an animal in heat? Incredible.

We’ve both openly discussed which of our friends we find hot. She knows which of my friends have the biggest dicks, but that hasn’t really seemed to influence her opinions. Never outright said hey, would you fuck xx?
Yeah, I know there are people out there that would be into it. I just know what it was like before the weight.

Hotwife and cuck that live by me

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-224916.jpg (1022x1830, 833.72K)