If I have to accept trannies for being people, why can't I be accepted for being racist?

If I have to accept trannies for being people, why can't I be accepted for being racist?
What is so wrong about identifying as racist? Tell me, Any Forums

Attached: racism.jpg (1200x560, 53.97K)

it shows you have no grasp of sociology or genetics. I'm afraid people just realize you're not the crunchiest chip in the bag

but why?
You can say the same thing about people who believe they can be whatever gender they want to be.
It's no longer a question of whether the person is the crunchiest chip. It's a question of who gets to be accepted as people.
The true progressive would realize that there are racists, just as there are those who believe they're transgender, and both should be accepted in society.

Trans people aren't hurting anyone by being what they are, if they are theyre a piece of shit. you think certain people are subhuman and act as such. no mercy, kill yourself.

Transexuals dont understand genetics either

tranny here
you *are* allowed to be racist! but you shouldn't go out of your way to make someone's life hard just because you don't like them! please just steer clear of the niggers, like i do!

Nothing. Do you, as America intended.
Hell, if racist doesn't work out, you'll always have faggot.

And as a tranny, feel free to kill yourself and join the 41%.

Chips are for fat asses

i will not be joining them. i've made peace with my condition

thanks, user

Attached: my-nigga-mahnigga.gif (498x373, 641.58K)

you CAN do anything you want

if you expect to be allowed to call people niggers, you should expect people to be allowed to call you a piece of shit, no?

being a tranny isn't hateful on anybody.
being racist is hateful.
pretty simple user :)

Nice, now go get mental help before you scar yourself permane.....

so whether or not something is hateful determines if it violates science?

They hate themselves plenty. Roughly 41% would agree it's severe enough to do us a favor.

right, but I'm not hating on anybody. I'm just hating on niggers.
I think we can all agree that niggers aren't people.

I wasn't referring to acknowledging racism, I was referring to racist beliefs.

In regards to the gender stuff, it literally just comes down to definitions that people refuse to acknowledge. Gender is defined by psychologists as a set of expressive behaviors, ideas etc. Many conservatives define gender as just referring to sex. Very few people think that someone can change their biology. But gender refers to the behaviors and social roles/norms that we have constructed and associated with that biology

People hate plenty of things. As long as being racist doesn’t impede others from their lives why does it matter?

no need to worry. i have begun the process of detransitioning already. no hormones, surguries were performed, just years of being a massive fucking faggot

we're not talking sciences, we're talking allowing people to "exist"

If you're secretly racist, it doesn't matter indeed. But if you act on it, it hurts other people while it doenst hurt anybody else but your mom if you become a tranny.

Trannies are mentally ill so go out on the street and do the same with all the mentally ill homeless. Otherwise you are a faggot hypocrite.