Put bump of K in professors coffee

>put bump of K in professors coffee
>gets put in emergency room with heart congestion and severe indigestion

I'M SERIOUSLY FREAKING THE FUCK OUT HERE GUYS
I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL

Attached: breakinggood.jpg (480x574, 67.59K)

please b i need advice!

im 20 minutes away from my place if they search my dorm i'm FUCKED no more college no more trustfund

larp

I NEED ADVICE

IM FUCKED

I hope this is real and I hope you get fucked. You're in college which means you're plenty old enough to know not to drug people without them knowing.
It might have been funny. But this was the much more likely outcome. Realistically you'll probably be fine as long as you don't tell anyone and aren't known as the local ket dealer. But if you do get found out, you'll deserve it

The best advice i can give you is to either turn yourself in or kill yourself

Bump of K? Ketamine?

dude all the cute twinks here know that i'm holding! they won't let us go back to the dorm right now because they're gonna do a dorm search I AM FUCKED

bro i cant do that my dad will cut me off!

yeah!

>they won't let us go back to the dorm right now because they're gonna do a dorm search
This makes no sense and is a bad larp.
You attend your class.
Drug your professor.
He doesn't feel good.
He goes to the ER.
They do a toxicology test.
Find ket.
Deduce that he's been drugged.
Decide that it was one of his students.
Lockdown the campus and don't let any students return to their room.
And they did all this quicker than the 20 minutes it would have taken you to go back to your room? Yeah I'm calling bullshit

Why Ketamine of all things that stuff is already dangerous if you take it yourself (responsibly)

captcha: SKARY

NIGGER ITS GOING ON RIGHT NOW

no man it feels great

so does Heroin and yet would you put H in your profs coffee?

So how long did it take for him to go to hospital, have a tox report ran and then decide that one of his students drugged him?
Don't tell me you think that shit would take less than 20 minutes

Things that happened, the thread.

is your dealer on campus? I guess they'll ask him first. How likely will he snitch on you?

Also, Ketamin is seriously dangerous they might charge you unironically with attempted manslaughter or something like that. I mean, he might actually die, so manslaughter or even murder is still on the table for you I guess

So if this isn't LARP I guess the best advice would me to get a lawyer ASAP and stop posting here or ever saying anything about it until your lawyer tells you to

He cant cut you off if youre dead dumb ass

Assuming your little story is real, then this is the reasonable response. Endangering lives=consequences.

so they called my dad and my dad on the phone said well who donated the new score board? and do you want that new olympic swimming pool? and they made a deal, they just busted the janitor and i got off thankfully. justice served.

man that was a close call but thank you everybody for your advice. my lawyer told me to delete this thread but it won't budge? can a mod delete it?

janitor here, I can delete this thread, I would just need your email address at your school for verification

ok its [email protected]