Okay dudes but the joke was kind of shit

Okay dudes but the joke was kind of shit
And most of you dudes, black or whites, with girlfriend of wives would ahve done the same to anyone who was talking shit about them for an audience

Attached: Slap-e1648470328585[1].jpg (681x383, 29.9K)

No problem with what he did, should of done something though when his wife was getting passed around like a vape in a high school bathroom

it was a bullshit, pussy ass sucker punch, then will cried like a bitch.

Chris took it and kept going like a professional adult, he could have walked, ended the show. but will got his stupid award anyway.

will smith is a simp cuck.

>it was a bullshit, pussy ass sucker punch
How was it a sucker punch? Will smith got up and walked towards him when he had no business to, it was clear shit was about to go down, if the same thing happened to you and you were just talking shit you would knew to put your hands up in defense

Ok imagine that Will does some super badass karate shit. Let's just say he crane kicks him in the face and Rock goes limp for a few seconds.

Would we all be on Will Smith's side?

He didn't speak up until he got back to his seat, across the room, shouting like a child, crying like a bitch. Words call for words. If will said his mind to Chris and Chris kept going, SMACK, but Chris chilled out. Walking up and just striking, infront of everyone lets everyone know will had no control over the situation, he lashed out.

He wanted to make cuck jokes at Will's expense but he refrained. "I could....oooh ok"

Chris could have walked off right there, and the show ended. But he didn't, he didnt even lose his footing, and Bitch will got his award anyway, had to cry about.

No one cares, faggots
Take this shit to the circle jerk called

>Ok imagine that Will boiled Rock alive and cursed his family to the seventh generation
It was a slap user, nothing more, of course if he murdered him it would be inappropriate
If your wife was ill and I was talking shit about her, would you slap me?

this is Any Forums, you can't tell me what to do

slap=bitch move

>No one cares, faggots
13 threads in the catalog before I didn't bother to count anymore

If I was on the street somewhere, sure. But if I was at a professional event with a comedian, you know what you're getting in to.

It wasn't even that bad of a joke. He should have made a joke about her fucking Jaden's best friends right after.

I think you didn't get my point
I would be on Will's side if he did kick his shit in, because that would be badass

>He should have made a joke about her fucking Jaden's best friends right after.
Did that really happen? I know she is a cheating whore, but I tought she limited herself to singers and actors

She's not ill dumbass. Kim K has psoriasis. They aren't ill. If she had cancer that's one thing. Alopecia isn't life threatening. Chris was joking roasting is common at these events. Talking shit would be calling Will a cuck then ask for Jada's number.

Stolen from Any Forums >>We all know the oscars are just a way for studios to plug their films, it's part of the deal with these award shows, well no one here tonight needs the plugs more than Jada Pinkett's scalp. Big round of applause for her. But seriously folks, what a fitting couple. Will's now blackballed while his wife is cueballed. One of them's famous for ruining Aladdin, the other's famous for cramming a lad in. One's famous for ripping off Robin Williams, the other just robs William. I once made a movie called Good Hair, now I'll be best remembered for talking about no hair.

> Talk shit about them

I'm sorry, did she not shave her own head? That was the joke, is that she looked like the lead from GI Jane who had a shaved head.

"but alopecia"

Going bald has been a bottomless well of jokes for fucking centuries, trying to label "Getting old and going bald" as some sort of obscure medical problem is ridiculous and is only happening because she's a she.

Shit didn't they make fun of LeBron James's receding hairline? Do you know what causes that? "androgenetic alopecia" AKA pattern baldness

Who stood up for Lebron? Nobody. Who cares about his feelings? Nobody.

Attached: 211.jpg (960x540, 195.55K)

She had a long term relationship with a 21 year old friend of Jaden. Apparently, Will even knew about it. So him getting up trying to act like a man all of a sudden because someone said something about his wife is really rich.

And I'm not saying that people should rise up en masse and crucify Chris Rock to defend Her Ladyship's honor
I'm saying Will Smith is the one man in the world whose overreaction would be understandable, and you would have done the same in his shoes

>Will Smith is the one man in the world whose overreaction would be understandable
Why? Why is it understandable? When you're at a comedy show and a comedian tells a joke at your expense, you say to yourself "man, what an asshole". What Will Smith wants us to believe that he realized that he had to be more like Richard Williams and be a tough protective father.

Last I checked, Richard Williams didn't let guys come to the home he paid for to fuck his wife. Punching a guy for that is understandable.

His overreaction is the least understandable as she very recently, very publicly both admitted to betraying him and then demeaned him for it.

And no, I would not hit a comedian, or even be upset, if he made fun of my wifes volountarily shaved head by saying "You look like the woman in that film where she also had a shaved head" you pathetic manchild.

not after getting cucked as hard as him, where was the boyfriend?

>ahve
can't spell. Nig or nig-enabler detected.