Yesterday, I got super drunk and hit on a minor on Twitter

Yesterday, I got super drunk and hit on a minor on Twitter.

Asked her to send me pics but once she said no, I checked her age and found out she was 16. Messaged her sober later telling her to not send me pics anymore because I saw her age.

Can I get in trouble for that? I'm afraid.

Attached: wp3157421.jpg (1107x1965, 256.61K)

why are you a pedo user?

I'm 23 dude. And I totally forgot to check her age

Um... maybe? You probably won't do time, but you could be put on a list, for sure. Um, I'd say you're probably going to be fine given the backtracking but don't do that shit next time. Only hit on girls in bars, so you know.

Thanks user. I've been so fucking scared

Bump

Still looking for more advice bros

So after some research 1: if the age of consent in your state is 16 then it’s actually legal even if she were to send nudes. I didn’t even know this. 2: if she sent you illegal pics and kept them rather than report it, you could be charged possibly. But you’re not in any legal trouble bruh. Twitter might not be happy with you if she reports you tho

She thank God didn't send anything. I knew her age before but accidentally drunk spammed like a bunch of twitter girls.

Fucking paranoid dude.

And thanks dude for helping me out

Did you specify naked pics or just pics?

It was insinuated. I deleted the convo once I sobered up and backtracked. Too afraid to even read it thoroughly.

But I'm panicking bad.

Chill out dude

> Asked her to send me pics but...she said no
> Messaged her telling her to not send me pics anymore

Your story contradicts itself. Obvious bullshit is obvious.

What do you mean?

I asked her to swap pics with me and she said no.

Once I browsed her profile, I saw her age and shit which is when I messaged her saying not to send pics or anything.

I don't get you?

Lol legally literally any minor can ruin you if you did anything sexual there is no excuses for "forgot to ask age" but that's legally

Girls are the same as woman, if you give a really good impression and be just fucking nice guy they aren't going to think in ruin you but the thick is going to be the same for every single man: DO NOT FUCK SCHIZO CUNT IS CURSED

What do you mean ruin me?

The bad shit is her age is on her profile and I was so blasted I didn't care or see it.

you don't understand the random mind of woman

they can ruin your life for attention, lie for it, destroy you for it doesn't matter you are nothing more than a another horny male who can post your face and a schreenshot of what you said and cry about it.

And that's only virtually, if you fucked her that's is even more dangerous

That's why you need to be the best guy and DO NOT FUCK SCHIZO GIRLS WHO CAN RUIN YOU FOR ATTENTION OR HAVE A GF WHO HAS FRIENDS WHO CAN TRICK THEIR MIND INTO SCHIZO MOMENTS

Liquor is poison

1000 lt of pussy juice can be poisonous too

nigga get drunk to hit on people irl, not fucking twitter. faggot

>Can I get in trouble for that?
Every situation and every State and Country has different laws. Technically, the crime was committed at the time of the request unless their was no chance of knowing it was a minor. Since it was only a "one time thing" you might be safe.
Remember, if you go get drunk and rob a 7-11, then the next day you try to return the money, you have still committed a robbery for which you could be charged.

"I was drunk" is not going to hold up in court

(and yes I know OP is a larping faggot who uses the internet as his sad little diary because otherwise no one would ever read what he has to say)

lmao you're fine

Thanks dude