Who was in the right?

Who was in the right?

Attached: Cunningham-Rock-Smith-Slap.jpg (2560x1707, 542.54K)

They were acting

somebody making a joke, or a mentally deranged man upset about his slut wife? Lmao

Probably true - a publicity stunt just to get people to watch a terrible show about millionaires giving each other awards. I'd be curious to see viewership of this past show to see how badly it's plummeted.

Attached: 211.jpg (960x540, 195.62K)

"what did the five fingers say to the face?" - Will smith

Will smith heard it on reherseal the day before and didnt react. So its either staged or Will smith decided to wait until the Oscar evening to do this, which makes it planned no matter how you view it.

NIGGAS WILL COME UP ON STAGE AND SLAP YOU, THEN COME AROUND THE NEXT DAY AND BE LIKE "I HEARD YOU GOT SLAPPED!"

Attached: CPT119490570_hd.jpg (1365x1820, 371.52K)

Chris was making a joke. An integral part of his job, as a comedian.

Will was defending the "honor" of his whore wife. A cucklord.

Chris > Will

Violence is the price you pay to defend sexual exclusivity.
>entanglements
What the actual fuck

They were nigging

Will was in the right. Chris was making fun of his wife's health problem which isn't fucking funny at all. Chris hasn't been funny in years and to stoop to making fun of his wife "GI Jane" joke or not, it's still not funny. I'm glad Will slapped the shit out of him.

Talk shit, Get Hit.

Comedians have always been known shit talkers.

"Health problems"
>Alopecia
Shut the fuck up. Just 'cause she's down to get fucked by men other than Will, and he's apparently fine with it, doesn't mean that Whopper head havin' ass bitch will sleep with you. Simp harder.

I'm pretty sure tie right one is will Smith, and the left one chris Rock

Based.

Who cares?

Chris was. Will was laughing Jada told him he'd go back in the cock cage if he didn't do something about it.

This. And it had its intended effect--people are talking about the Oscars the day after the show for the first time in how long?

Look, mom, a samefag!

Me, for not watching this trash.

I would say Chris, but he deserved to be slapped.

Not for poking fun at Jada, but for a joke about a movie nobody's thought about in almost 30 years.

Gilbert Gottfried should have smacked him for stealing his act.

Imagine, a faggot.

Attached: 1.png (360x105, 3.63K)

Maybe thats why he is so angry. Its not anger towards Chris but the simple need to prove to his wife after she cheated on him that he was a man. He blames himself for her cheating on him. Also dont black woman have bald head from time to time because they want to wear wigs and they dont like the look of their african hair. It could be a racial thing as well and I know Chris is black but it really doesnt matter your not really suppose to make fun of black peoples hair in todays america and maybe thats why tyler perry confronted Will after this he wanted to congratulate him on upholding the standards of the black race because we all know he is a black nationalist.

He doesn't have sexual exclusivity though
His wife literally fucks their sons friends

Now just imagine if every comedian that joked about a guy being bald got attacked for it
Your argument is pretty dumb

Nobody is talking about the oscars though

Both niggers,

Boaf Dindu Nuffin , Reparayshons

Attached: Sheeeit_Banner.jpg (1200x675, 274.18K)

You can't prove you're a man by throwing the gayest slap the world has ever seen

Chris was right. It was a joke about GI Jane, IIRC is a fictional female character who attempts to become a Navy Seal which is some of the toughest men alive have failed to pass. He was in no why disparaging Jada for her loss of hair but implying she could be the next badass female Navy Seal.

Attached: fucken_roody_poos.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Hey did you see actor a acting towards actor b at the actor awards to award actors?

Stage right or regular right?

Well he had to do something and he also yelled at him. He probably knew it was retarded thing to do but he had to do it because his wife is a crazy bitch. That is why he is crying hes realized he has split personality and is going insane.

Black on black violence. No question of who's right and who's not, it's just how things are.

Critical Drinker on YT has a good vid about this today.

look at this sensitive little bitch. you on your period?

Slapping a grown ass man is more demeaning then outright punching him. It signifies he's a little bitch & he is to be treated like a little bitch.