Gf says she wants to break up

>gf says she wants to break up
>"its not you user, it's me. I need to focus on myself and get my life together"
>hurt.jpg
>lie to myself that it's okay, if she needs it, it's better in the long run
>two weeks later (today) my friend says she has a new bf
>play soulcrushingpain.mp3

It hurts so bad bros. I know I probably sound like a fag for being so hurt but I don't care. I am hurt and it fucking sucks. Can't even afford to drink the pain away rn and I just ran out of cigs this morning. FUCK!

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (474x474, 25.93K)

rip bro

It took her 2 weeks? Some kind of record.

Where did you get this Pepe fren

Attached: 01110821-a_ov_Pepe_160928.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 40.81K)

all women will trade up given the opportunity. each and every one of them is looking for a free ride

I take and so I leave fren

Attached: d87.png (500x396, 72.06K)

yep, she probably already had some guy lined up.
idk, take it

You're a loser and she leveled up keep crying

it always feels like it's gonna be different and then i always get proven wrong. women are truly evil bros. i will admit I'm retarded for falling for it every time though

i already know that, doesn't it mean it doesn't hurt bro

Attached: pepewithacig.jpg (1000x1000, 108.02K)

>Can't even afford to drink the pain away rn and I just ran out of cigs this morning.
At least you're not parasitizing booze and cigarettes on your friends, right? Do you even have friends?

>Can't even afford to drink the pain away
No wonder why she left you

Wow... Fuck.

Attached: IMG_20220328_130049_066.jpg (389x346, 27.63K)

Good, free yourself from the shackles of women, they only bring pain and suffering like you're enduring right now. Make some male friends, a single good male friend is worth fifty of those lying skanks that call themselves women.

As soon as you lay off women and resist their charm (and pussy), you're ungovernable.

It could be worst, faggot

Lol like she ever had any intention of coming back to you. Come on. And now it hurts so bad?

>Can't even afford to drink the pain away rn and I just ran out of cigs this morning.
maybe try and get a job now that you have no excuses? oh, you have a job? maybe try and get a better one since you seem to be a broke faggot? no wonder she left...if she ever really existed.

This is the way.
Store your sexual energy whenever possible. Redirect it

yeah
my ex whore left me 'cause my pp won't work and I'm also kinda nigger, poor and alcoholic

All of my money goes to supporting my family. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be

I'll probably be doing the same thing to my gf in a month give or take... It's not that I don't like her or find her attractive and cool, I'm kinda done wasting my time with the same old routine. I guess some people just can't be keep a single partner for life. FYI, we've been together for 5 years.