Right in front of millions of viewers around the world...

Right in front of millions of viewers around the world, they've just shown why letting these fucking monkeys into your space is always a bad idea.

Attached: 1648458248302.jpg (861x596, 59.31K)

Attached: 166.jpg (960x540, 195.66K)

DERP Isnt Jada going around having sex with others in their "open" Marriage? So really will is just upset that he is a cuck. Man I'm so jealous of him. I wish I had a gf so I could awkwardly coerce her into cheating on me after months of badgering her with my cringe fetish.
Imagine hitting a guy for making jokes about your wife but letting the kid who smashes her wear your house shoes... Damn I am such a massive fgt
I guess we know who wears the pants in your marriage huh lil willy......... Takes one to know one

in 1979 white John Wayne almost assaulted an indian girl and THEY HAD TO RESTRAIN HIM. white ppl have been violent for far longer

well played, son

Ywnbaw

To this guy- op is a faggot

A nigger may wear a suit, but he will always remain a nigger

Oh look, this thread again.
Go to sleep, kike

niggers are violent animals

Yeah but what did black John Wayne do?

Attached: 16484564773441.jpg (821x460, 105.2K)

>millions of viewers
Nobody watches the Oscars anymore, you melt.

whate are you implying OP?
That blacks of all socio- economic walks of life are more violent than whites?
How dare you

Attached: 1647623173455.jpg (536x392, 37.07K)

SIMPSONS DID IT!

Attached: 211.jpg (960x540, 195.62K)

I wonder why white and asian bump up in the 40k range, maybe owning homes in slus rather than apartments?

i feel bad for him. first his wife cheats because of his unsatisfying micropenis, now he's getting fussy at award shows to try to compensate for the baby dick smh

I think will's ego has taken a battering ever since the august saga and no one has ever let him live it down, and his aggression to it has been pent up ever since. I think once he saw that his wife was annoyed, he took that opportunity to manifest the face of the whole world onto chris rock and slap it as hard as he could as a form of release. This is what happens when you make a dumb relationship decision and bottle it up for so long. It'll probably cost him a few mill in a lawsuit too, but in reality all he's done is cause himself to be an even bigger target for memes and jokes, and who knows what he'll do to release then. dude needs to get out of the business

Attached: sdfdg.png (564x573, 696.37K)

+1

The funniest shit is that he doesn't need to make movies, it's not like he needs the money, he's set for life... so the only reason he makes movies is for the notoriety/legacy and yet he continually shits on it with his choices/actions in life lol

When rightoids accuse everyone else of being NPCs, its all projection

>who even watches the academy awards anymore?
>conservatives do!

Attached: smith2.png (1340x661, 581.68K)