What's the best non sexual interaction you've ever had with a woman/girl?

What's the best non sexual interaction you've ever had with a woman/girl?

Attached: df0b6zn-045c903a-a97a-4973-80c3-a97f87ae8a18.png (1116x1224, 289.17K)

Kicking them out of my house when they cry.

Making a meal together.

when i was dumped, this girl was there for me. we went to this haunted castle and stayed out past 10, which was the longest i ever stayed out with a friend. we still hang out and stuff which is always fun. she is my rock

I once talk with one about a camp I had when I was like 15.
But for the moment I want to avoid talk with them after a mental breakdown I had moments ago involving women.

Oh that's awesome user, I'm glad you have her

Attached: all_as_one_by_leac_art_deo5b1t-fullview.jpg (800x566, 125.12K)

What happened??

Grill detected.
Vocaroo is mandatory, Princess.

I punched one in the face

id prolly be pretty fuckin hollow had she not been here. shes friends with my ex so this coulve gone a number of different ways. I'm pretty content with this

A girl I didn’t know that well that was very pretty hugged me once

:)

She remembered my birthdays and take me out to dinner with some other friends, she even gifted me a book, the only gift i ever got from a non family member, i treasure it like if it was gold

I told this girl about a bunch of stuff I did that I was ashamed of and I cried and stuff and she was like "What? I don't give a shit."
I was pretty surprised and then later she was like "You know, I like you more than I thought. You're pretty cool, user."

The only one I can think of is a girl who I had similar taste in music with. Other than that every interaction I've had with women has felt completely shallow and pointless.

I gave a girl twitch streamer a donation and she said my name

Can I get a hug?

I remembered all the things women did to me.
My family (only male in an all female) verbally abused me, I know it sounds dumb but I'm talking when I was a child, my grandmother manipulated me to turn against my mom, in a boy scouts camping some girls stole my coats in a cold night and pushed me into mud and punched me and kicked me, I think they stoped when I played I were dead.
I'm short, dumb, skinny af, and I don't know how to talk to people and after remembering the transformation of Hawk in Cobra Kai (I know, I know I'm a zoomer and all that shit by the way, mods I'm 18) I just started to have that breakdown of not taking those karate lessons to beat the shit out of the girls who molested me.
And with all this feminist bullshit they just make sure to make me feel worse so I decided to be an incel not because of not having sex (trust me I addmited that I will die virgin and I don't care anymore) is just because I don't belive in good women and I can't be gay because it takes too much attention to clothes and shaving and shit like that, neither I found men attractive.
Man, this would have been a greentext but you know what? Fuck it I don't give a shit anything

no

Okay, I’ll spoon you ;)

Chatting together

Attached: 1647914346927.png (467x573, 17.44K)