I bet that new Harry Potter game sucks, too

I bet that new Harry Potter game sucks, too

Attached: sre9kfu1pzp81[1].png (844x960, 732.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X-awm_wKNy8
northamericansigns.com/golden-age-neon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate it when retarded normies share their political takes. They don't actually care about society, their people, or the truth; they just want to say le funny joke and virtue signal. Retarded ass.

here is good harry potter game

Attached: 1641018416907.png (1282x1056, 2.39M)

Attached: 1648348893022.jpg (1400x1400, 384.97K)

Most likely

I always thought Harry Potter was gay I don't understand how it took off.

Magic keeps you safe from most physical and mental illnesses, including such things as trans and schizophrenia.

Me, too
Fag-looking "poor, unlucky boy" actually gets to do magic shit for half a dozen novels and oh shit there is an enemy bad guy, too

It was the mostly the wands and the British vibes. Magic is fine when I'm shooting lightning out of hands or calling down meteors.

I’m glad Any Forums is against her transphobia. Any Forums really just said “Trans rights!” And I’m here for it. I guess this site really has changed. I thought maybe it has seeing r/Any Forums and the greentext reader on YT, and seeing some good greentext that were against bigotry. Guess it did.

Thanks for being on our side, Any Forums! Fuck Rowling, I hope she dies, literally the whole trans community would celebrate. Trans rights for Any Forums!

Attached: D25D21A9-302B-4B47-B127-484A5C807F79.jpg (204x247, 9.64K)

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you statistically will, troon.

Ya know ya love me, cissy boy. ;)

Why are leftists so obsessed with defending transvestites? You don't actually give a flying shit about this infinitesimally small group of perverts and mentally ill. Why do you pretend?

Shut up and show bussy already, b-baka.

They aren't pretending. They're really this fucked up. The problem is they care too much about perceived victims. They would unironically victimize the majority to protect the feelings of the minority. They're pure evil.

Can it keep me safe from Mutts?

Rent free.

youtu.be/X-awm_wKNy8 , northamericansigns.com/golden-age-neon/

Attached: 20220328_075452.jpg (1363x2106, 1.27M)

Cissy boys are angry Any Forums hates them as much as we hate Rowling. Except they’re less mature about it. How come Cishets react to shit with so much emotion and anger? We just kinda say “Fuck Rowling, I want her to die” and leave it alone, Cis people just keep going on and on and let it live in their head. It’s weird, almost as weird as them thinking Any Forums is okay with transphobia like it used to be in the shitty old days of Any Forums.

Attached: ACED39CD-D55C-4442-BB99-02C1BEF72F1F.png (1280x1280, 543.87K)

Imagine creaming her cunny , , ,