Alright Any Forums I need some ideas for revenge on my mudshark libshit sister and her pet nigger boyfriend...

Alright Any Forums I need some ideas for revenge on my mudshark libshit sister and her pet nigger boyfriend. Yesterday I was minding my own fucking business playing vidya and my sister came home with her pet nigger smelling like fucking weed and god knows whatever other drug. They then went and made a huge mess in the kitchen while the nigger played jungle music off his shitty Samsung phone. They went upstairs and started smoking weed and the whole house smelled like complete shit. She knows I have fucking allergies and it made me sneeze and cough. I went up stairs and told them mom was gonna pissed and they made everything stink like shit and of course the nigger got aggressive and said “maibee if u smokd weed ud be chill hurry durrr” so I said maybe if you weren’t a nigger you wouldn’t smoke weed and he fucking shoved me against the wall and started screaming in my face. I’ve had red marks all over my chest where he shoved me since yesterday and now my dumbfuck mom is taking her side and said she can’t believe she raised a racist and is actually defending a nigger who assaulted her own son. Give me some ideas on how to get revenge on this nigger

Attached: EB2729D9-15B5-4FE3-8F47-CB5046659A01.jpg (766x400, 18.74K)

hang a nazi or ss flag
better yet get SS tattooed on your face

get a life

Scream nigger while playing video games and go into detail about how you would like to kill “said nigger”. Also set up a security camera in your room so if he comes in and starts threatening you you have it all on camera at which point you turn it into the police.

Fuck your sister.

Stop being a pussy.

Stop having asthma attacks when you can't win your own fights.

jesus, stop being such a bitch. you whine like a woman.

Cry harder u fuckin manlet racist. Dont even get hurt and ur in here cryin to mommy like a bitch

You could suck his dick better the your fat ass sister fag

Well user how big is this nigger? Can you confront him? If not, get to Any Forums, get a routine, get big. Get into a martial art, prepare to fight. Avoid useless confrontation at your place, be polite. Family is above all. Redpill your sister slowly, never directly. Direct confrontation may be to much for her. Eventually truth will prevail.

Bash his fucking nigger skull in with a baseball bat

call the police and get like two swat cars, or burn all his weed, make it a accident, I don't bloody know

He’s pretty big but the problem is he’s 17 and I’m 24 so if I hit him there will be legal issues. He is definitely the type of nigger to call the police if it would benefit him

Put fire ants in her bed while she sleeps

go master mirror, milfgaardian tactics on him

You will never be a woman

kill yourself in front of your mom

You will never be a woman

You sound like a fucking loser playing video games in your bedroom at 24. Get a fucking job and go to school, retard.

At least I’m not a tranny. Kys you libshit freak

pack of small condoms, this is Any Forums, most of us are fecking NEETs, hikikomoris, and recluses

Hahaha, you're pathetic.

He's right, you should smoke some weed and chill the fuck out

Attached: 1611456539012.jpg (675x1024, 201.77K)

And yet still think you’re superior to blacks LMAO

Just do the standard white American thing and shoot up your school

Tough choice then. I would still advice you to get a diplomatic solution. Save your sister, user. I guess she is younger than you. You may also try to be an example for her to follow. Stay strong. Stay your ground. Be the best at all times. Make her know that you are right thought your actions.
Regarding revenge of the nigger, you are way better than that genetic waste of a human being. Don’t fall to his level. Keep your head up, HH.

eh? where have I stated that I am superior

Ignore this shills btw.

Something tells me you identify with OP

Wait til they're super high and passed out then set his pants leg on fire.

Nigger drives a brand new BMW how much trouble would I be in if did something to it? Could he prove it was me?

Well I do. I don’t have a sister, but it sounds like an awful situation.

No one would do anything. Cops would tell him to make an insurance claim.

well, if you put like nails into the tires, I guess it's kind of hard to prove that you did it

Do you also live at home at are a scrawny weak faggot who posts on Any Forums all day?

Call the cops and tell em he has weed

It’s legal here

This

IN THIS THREAD
>children larping about things that never happened
>tee hee i am an edgy nazi

Problem?

Yeah. I hate kids.

kek

welcome to Any Forums, well, the newer iterations of it

Is this bait? Surely you can't be this retarded.

Attached: 1647881159554.jpg (1152x768, 158.01K)