Nobody likes me and I wish I was dead but I can't because I know it would make a lot of people sad...

Nobody likes me and I wish I was dead but I can't because I know it would make a lot of people sad, I am just sick of who I am and my behavior and of I had a gun right now I feel like I could blast my brains out without any regret except for those who I think would be hurt by it. Telling me to do it won't make me do it so don't waste your time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578410138190.jpg (504x467, 27.75K)

The gooks are responsible for posting misinformation about the Russian war on Any Forums and Any Forums. They claim that the Russians have won the war and Ukraine was defeated, DO NOT believe this, these gooks are working with the Russians and get paid in rice, ignore any posts that claim this.

Well what makes you sick of yourself and what kind of behavior are you having?

If nobody likes you why would it make them sad

Visit a therapist and talk about healthy ways to address the emotions/feeling. I was in the same place awhile ago and turns out I just needed to be medicated. You'll figure shit out if you reach for help.

> Nobody likes me
> I can't because I know it would make a lot of people sad
if nobody liked you then no one would be said when you die. fucking moron.

pap0t

I'm tired of not being able to do shit like socialize and be a normie, I am tired of fapping to degenerate shit, I am tired of being tired. I am tired of feeling alone even when I have people around me.
Hard to tell if my friends like me or not a lot of the time, but some family would be sad, and I don't know, I just always feel like nobody understands the extent of how much I hurt inside all the time, and how it just never gets better so even if we hang out and they say im fun and shit, they just don't really relate to me even after I open up to them.
I don't know, I used to be on some antidepressants and I really dont care for what they do to me, and therapists have never given a shit about me or my situation from the 4 ive had

Yeah, I noticed the contradiction after I posted it, but it is how I feel at least. If you've ever been depressed you should know how you can feel nobody likes you or cares even though the actual realization of someone you knew for awhile died, and not just died but killed themselves. Plus I've been told that if I did some of my friends likely would do and whenever they've said that it made me extremely uncomfy, so I never tell people are just how suicidal I feel sometimes.

Not socializing is okay really. I get peopled out very easily. So most of my interactions are online.
Fap to what you like bro.

Truth is your friends probably do like you more than you think. They see something in you that they enjoy or like being around.
If they didnt they outright avoid you or tell you to fuck off

Thanks for the kind words user, i know im probably just being a whiny bitch atm. You're probably right about some of that but it still gets hard to believe in a better tomorrow.

Attached: a2KZ5aAb_700w_0.jpg (700x711, 111.27K)

Sorry you're feeling this way, user. Keep your chin up and keep on trying, bud.

That is all any of us really can do, it's sad that life doesn't come out of nowhere and drastically change your life for the better

naw you're not being whiny. It's always good to get things off your chest

I used to think like that alot a year or 2 ago.
That no one understood me. No one wanted to talk or be around me.

I had to slowly open up to people. But most of the time I just focused on playing video games or reading manga

Attached: rbrfqbb7mr951.jpg (640x692, 85.5K)

I've been in bed watching anime basically all day today cuz i had nothing to do and had no motivation, really bad headaches for some reason and the idea of waking up for work in a few hours tomorrow stressing me out again. Too much stuff is going on and I want to just like have 10000 years to do what a normal person could in 100 so I could have time to not stress or worry about anything.

Attached: 1621334057712.jpg (629x900, 85.7K)

Would love to help you but I am fucked in the head and can't really understand how you feel

Gooks are racial slur for Korean. So this makes no sense.

What anime you watching?

I used to go to bed at 5am/6am
Going to bed a little earlier around 3am/4am has really helped my mood
When I wake up I usually spend an hour just laying in bed, wakening up and getting myself mentally ready for the day

Attached: 272881694_1138762769862279_4265044471552812153_n.jpg (720x844, 82.81K)

Imagine if you could live forever, weird thing for a suicidal person to want. But if you could live forever then it takes the pressure of everything off because you have forever to slack off in, so you dont have to worry about regrets and choices. That type of thing where you can have time to do everything and not feel bad about whatever it is you waste time on.

I do that rn

Do something motivational watch zyzz video or read book or smth

I just wish i could be good at everything i do and have time to learn and do everything i guess
The Dungeon of Black Company
In the Land of Leadale
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt
The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest

A bunch of others ive watched recently but id have to check and i might pass out in a bit

Attached: 2a0.jpg (680x565, 66.89K)