He should have told another gi jane joke immediately after

he should have told another gi jane joke immediately after

Attached: 91D0A488-9719-4263-9400-69FF8FD7326B.jpg (951x1203, 944.34K)

That wouldn't be nice

He should have gone straight to Mr. Clean.

"keep my wife's (who i let other guys fuck and we told the world about it to get desperate attention) (sort of hyphenated name that cucks me every time i hear it) name out of your fucking mouth".

you mean "jada flat ugly bald fucking headed pickett who cucks you smith"?

Or something about their faggot dress wearing son

Press: “not enough blacks/Latinx represented in Oscars” #OscarsSoWhite
Oscars: capitulate, 2/3 black hosts 12/15 presenters colored
Blacks: “dat black comedian mofo dun make uh joke about muh bald cheatin ‘ho wife, so bes’ smack him”
apes gonna ape, I mean it’s genetic, and even when they do their best, dressing up in suits like civilized people, their nature inevitably comes out

The gooks are responsible for posting misinformation about the Russian war on Any Forums and Any Forums. They claim that the Russians have won the war and Ukraine was defeated, DO NOT believe this, these gooks are working with the Russians and get paid in rice, ignore any posts that claim this.

GI jane is the new meme for this year

I thought you didn’t mind your wife being in other peoples mouths?

ah yes the cultural touchstone that is GI Jane in 2022
Will Smith a bitch but I feel him on no more GI Jane jokes

Would have been amazing if Chris Rock instead of just standing there, gave Will Smith a front kick. Just right down to the ground and then Will Smith would be doubling over in pain from the gut pain of being kicked right there and being flown back

He got in one little fight and you guys act all scared

My thought as well. Should have called him a cuck.

Us the joke Jadaooks like a bald buff woman?

That's some pretty shit tier typing/sentence formation you've got there. Good work.

I don't totally understand the context of the joke, but I've read that she has Alpaca disease and so is losing/has lost her hair/

Attached: dontbuyrisky.png (672x540, 380.04K)

Yeah, that's the joke

bruh whores saying Chris was wrong because JADA can't control being bald but pay no mind to jokes about men's height or other stupid shit Xd

>If that's how you slap her ass, no wonder she bald

Here's what he did say...

Will Smith: Keep my wife's name out yo' fucking mouth.

Chris Rock: I'm going to, okay? Until I get home.

Even though chris handled it like a pro, this will sadly be the unspoken implication for all who recall the event. It's forever bound with film history. Completely embarrassing.

We know he wanted to.

user, wahmen can't and shouldn't be held responsible for their hypocritical actions.

Kek
Amerimutts are so confused they don't know what to say to this shitshow.
The dilemma is real.
Do you support the comedian and be right leaning but then also inevitably support more representation of people of color? Or do you support Jada and be left leaning but then also support violence among people of color which ultimately discredits their representation at major events?

I REALLY WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE

Attached: Movie Poster Template3_11.jpg (2000x2667, 993.6K)

Are you fucking idiots too retarded to see how staged this was?
> Slap sounds like it was edited in
> Rock completely unfazed
> A room full of the most talented actors in the world ACTING
> meme pages all over just replaying the moment as if they were paid to do so by the Academy
> generates retarded gay ape buzz to get dwindling viewership back up

MEDS. NOW.

Attached: 1596973681452.jpg (1024x1024, 158.95K)