Moral dilemma. Found this hundo on the door mat of my neighbor across the hall...

Moral dilemma. Found this hundo on the door mat of my neighbor across the hall. I knocked on her door and there was no answer. I’m about $400 short on rent due later this week and this would help me tremendously, but if I keep it I would be compromising my integrity, even if nobody else in the world knows. I probably don’t want the opinions of you sick fuckers on here but here I am.

Attached: E9CD4AD6-0B3F-4080-96FC-886937ACBFA5.jpg (1170x947, 969.55K)

put it in ur penis

shut up you fucking retard you have no integrity. take that money and spend it on booze

my moral code won't let me rip off individuals, just corporations. she may really need that money.
YMMV

i'd give it back, ive been in a similar situation, I gave the hundie back and all i got from them was a thank-you. Walked down the road and raided the krispy kreme dumpster for dinner afterwards

>Finds 100 bucks

Now only 400 short on his 500 dollar rent.

Take the money bro, pay her back once you get enough. But don't forget it now!

Slide it under your neighbour's door maybe with a note saying you found it on their door mat.
If you are $400 short then $100 isn't going to make the biggest difference. If you go for temp work tomorrow you could probably get the money by when rent is due. Temp jobs are shit but they often pay for foe the day or at the end of the week.

Step 1:
Don't post about it on Any Forums
Step 2:
Do the right thing

Give it back user
it's the right thing to do
And don't be worrie God will help just but you trust in him
And he will repay you for you good act

If you don't give it back to her you'll probably feel bad about it forever.

What the supposed dilemma? Keeping the $100 you found or giving it to a neighbor?
Either one is fine, there is no dilemma.

You don't know who dropped it. It is yours. Use it with a clear mind. Good for you user.

Compromise
Crumple it into a tight ball and shove as far up your ass as you can reach
And only use it to pay your rent when you finally poop it out

Keep it, universe gave you a bonus

The universe gave it to you.

why would she leave it on the doormat? maybe someone else dropped it and it just blew over there or something. unless she asks for a lost bill you don't have any guarantee it was her to begin with. you might offer it and she takes it thinking you're a chump. and you are. keep the bill for a few days, if no one asks for it spend it I say.

ignore there is no god, do the right thing because its right, not because santie claws might get angry and start boiling off your skin as it continually regrows, after intentionally removing your sense of ambience so you cannot get used to the level of pain

Give it back
Be a man
Give it back
Be a man
Cmon user

You know posting pictures of money is illegal because ppl can use it to make counterfeits, right? Seding the CIA to your IP address now

Shoot your landlord in the face so you can live rent free forever

had to legit go grab my money and look at it, never noticed the fucking liberty-bell emblazened spitoon on the hundrreds before, is that new?

Compromise and ask her what she'd be willing to do for a quick $100.

>A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

>Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”

>The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”

>So the rowboat went on.

>Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”

>To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

>So the motorboat went on.

>Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”

>To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

>So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

>Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”

>To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?”

Who you are matters more. I'm so poor my fucking teeth are falling out, but I have been in similar situations where I both took the money and where I didn't. And taking the money was worse. Yes, the consequence of not taking it was absolute garbage, but I have never looked back and thought "I should have stolen that," but I have looked back and thought "I should not have taken that money."

These anons are right. You can't confirm it's your neighbors. You tried giving it back. Worst case scenario, do as user said and keep it until rent is due. If no one asks by then, use it.

I once looked in my neighbor mailbox and found a check for $600. Never looked back.

>God said to the profit: Tie yourself up BDSM style outside the town, and lay down 'neath a blanket. In front of you, place a mock-up of the city and lay betwixed you a frying pan. Lay siege on the mockup using hand made dolls of soldiers and siege weapons. Do so for the forseable future. Take your shit, and light it on fire, sue it to cook megshift barley bread with the following recipe (*gives a recipe*)
>The profit ezekiel says unto god, Yo! dawg, I'm pure, I don't eat road kill, the hell you tryin' to do to me making me eat the burnt fumes of myown shit?
>God responds "oh, shit, right, my bad. Cook it over flaming cow shit instead!"

Ezekiel chapter 4. My favorite verses/chapter of the bible, because it teaches us that when god is wrong and you show him that he is wrong, he will change his mind.

It wasn’t God it was uhhhh uhhh science and ummmm a big bang yeah

Stop doing the devil work
Say good or be silent

what was