Will Smith punches Chris Rock on live tv at the Oscars

Will Smith punches Chris Rock on live tv at the Oscars. vm.tiktok.com/TTPdanbGar/

Attached: 20220327_230350.jpg (1080x1837, 261.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOsPuUnvK9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit is so cash

totally not staged by two actors to boost ratings

had it coming

If I were the sound guy I would have started playing the theme song from Fresh Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=BOsPuUnvK9E
watch this link and look at will's eyes and tell me he's not fucking genuinely heated

Does anyone actually watch the Oscars? I can barely stand this sort of thing at work why would I want to watch people handing each other trophies on TV?

that's not how you boost ratings, by disgracing the oscars with violence. smith's career is over.

>hilarious event
People with more money than everyone I have ever known combined duke it out in a competition I have literally neither a say in nor can participate in. If I cared any less than I already do, the care-o-meter would break and the universe would invert into itself.

you can barely stand what
people handing people trophies? you work at a trophy story? your entire post is fucked

Free publicity for Chris Rock!

He's an actor. He's acting

He's set for life!

They better not cut this out when they replay the Oscars tomorrow. I missed all of this!

It's the pointless ceremonies, you have to get dressed up and waste hours of your time and even if you get a trophy it just takes up space in your house. I could be doing other things with my time.

NIGGERS totally chimp out at the Oscars. You can take them out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of them. This is exactly why nobody is watching any more.

>I could be doing other things with my time.
>while he's on Any Forums
>adds a period to the end of his post to make it sound more significant

Attached: yy54ty.jpg (905x770, 98.84K)

based

apes gonna ape

Attached: B048CE77-E6D4-49AB-B091-6E8558D421EF.jpg (937x1270, 433.83K)

Has anyone of you ever heard about hair coming to life if left in water for a few days? I kind of remember it being a thing when I was a kid, I even have some fuzzy memories of a little serpentine creature with no head, twirling around, the thing was considerably thicker than a regular hair, maybe about one to two millimeters in diameter, but I was assured that it was the result of such transmutation, which now that I reflect upon it, it's virtually impossible as it would imply that what in school we are taught is dead matter can not only come back to life, but somehow develop musculoskeletal cells to move around with, which sounds impossible, as if such a thing were true, then the issue of irreversible spinal cord lessons would have been solved a long time ago. In retrospect, I also have more memories of things that ought to be impossible, so maybe this too was just a figment of my imagination.

It sure looks like IQ67 violent, savage, homicidal chimping primate REALITY, to me.

I have no idea who is chris rock