My gf was in the bathroom crying loud as fuck so I turned the volume on the tv up so I wouldn’t have to hear her and...

My gf was in the bathroom crying loud as fuck so I turned the volume on the tv up so I wouldn’t have to hear her and now she is pissed off and crying. I’m scared she is going to leave me. What should I do?

Attached: 075C61E5-77A8-44FF-B73C-E1E85CA7A59E.png (347x215, 55.83K)

is she fat

No

Turn up the volume even more so you don't have to hear her bitching.

oh.

idk. hit her

She should leave you, you're a piece of shit.

based

Very dramatic. user.

I’m not a piece of shit. She literally put herself in the bathroom. I just got uncomfortable and I don’t want to hear her crying

y she was cryin

She found out her dad died but she didn’t even like him

Blowing it.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are a sperg. Get off Any Forums and go comfort her.

just let her know that you're emotionally stunted but that you'll listen to whatever she needs to express or unload

I’m not a speech. She has told me countless times she hated him and said she stopped talking to him when she was 15 and hasn’t seen him since she was 18. She literally told me he died and I said “that sucks. But oh well” and she lost it

if she's getting this upset than he should of probably not have died then. It's his fault if anything, go tell her that.

Attached: gettyimages-642510724-612x612.jpg (612x408, 33.74K)

>“that sucks. But oh well”
She's still upset user. Women never mean anything they say. Come on man, kek.

Attached: 1648260880827.gif (498x498, 284.9K)

I don’t know why she is upset. When my dad died I was sad but I didn’t cry and me and him got along okay. I don’t get it

Wtf am I supposed to do then

Unresolved issues and suppressed emotions, sperg. Get off Any Forums and go comfort her. Unless you want to be forever alone.
Sperg behavior. GET OFF Any Forums AND GO COMFORT HER.

Do you know that relationships exist to be happy and help the person you're with? You help her, she helps you. That's how it works. Just break up with her if you can't even ASK why shes crying, you scumbag. Or are you too much of a pussy to break up with her? Fucking pathetic.

I’m not a fucking sperg

You're still here, on Any Forums, while your gf is crying about someone's death. If you reply one more time you are forever alone and forever a sperg.

I don’t understand why she was so upset but she was the one who went into the bathroom. If she wanted to talk she would’ve stayed in the room

Talk to her. Ask her how she's feeling. Does she need you to do anything for her. Etc.

I’m right outside the door. She told me to go away and just leave her alone. I’m waiting for her to calm down and come out. I turned the tv off and it’s not like im yelling “hey I’ll just be on the internet until you’re ready to come out”

>I just wanted to see if you needed anything? Maybe a glass of water?