Derek Chauvin is innocent

Derek Chauvin is innocent.

Attached: chuvin.jpg (2500x1396, 1.04M)

red monkey

Attached: 1618797090982.webm (640x340, 1.96M)

Is if that mattered

I love this picture. The moment he realized he's going to pay for his crimes. Get fucked Derek.

>never should have been charged
>could never receive a fair trial
>convicted

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 68.92K)

More like, "I've been a good Progressive, I did everything they said, where did I go wrong?"

Isn’t that the case where BLM doxxed and stalked the Jury (Even planting a pigs head on a pike at what they thought was a current address)

>his crimes
>police super secret nigger kill technique
>in front of a gaggle of morons with cameras

Attached: 1630838394142.jpg (1555x874, 690.59K)

He was categorically jailed to avoid a chimp-out

I genuinely don’t know who this is. Quick run down?

Pretty much this, I mean, there was already a year worth of chimpouts that caused 2 billion in damages and resulted in 14,000 arrests.
Enough is enough. Lock him up and stop the chimpouts

Of course he is, but are you gonna tell the niggers that?

He was part of the same corrupt system not worthy of the term justice. It used to be cops could get away with murder and of course they still can except when the press and progressive traitors decide to veto justice. Fuck them all.

Attached: 1616800826734.png (965x657, 562.87K)

>nigger opinion is now law

Attached: Shekelaka2.gif (288x269, 1.97M)

Attached: WTF.png (736x719, 442.93K)

source nigger?

I honestly don't think he is still in prison. He lives in Utah or Ohio and is selling computer systems to schools.

Fuck off tranny

pretty sus ngl

Kinda. The police department should have been held somewhat responsible because they trained him how and when to apply the knee on the neck technique. The social backlash was too much for them, though. Still reckon he should have gotten a mistrial because there's no way the dude got a fair trial with the Jury being threatened and shit.

eat shit traitor

Pigs in prison. Pigs in prison.