Thoughts on nostalgic games like these

Thoughts on nostalgic games like these.
Like games like Fallout 1&2 with helicopter view.
What games now a days or old are good like this?
Bonus points for pics.

Attached: 29-nostalgic-video-games-thatll-transport-you-str-2-21976-1516670245-1_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 219.96K)

>helicopter view
It's called isometric.

trust me you dont want them. its just a bunch of nostalgic boomers crying about the years they have wasted on pixel programs. men are really the laughing stock of the planet

cool story bro. whats the best old game with helicopter view?

Fallout 2. I don't know if it held up but I remember loving that game at the time.

The Tropico series was pretty good

Factorio.
Great and creative oldschool graphics and addictive as fuck, especially if you‘re kinda autistic when it comes to optimizing stuff.
There‘s even a free demo, so try it out now.
After I spent around 30 hours over a span of 3 days just with the demo I knew this is a game for me.

Attached: 2C8A93AC-E989-4D90-BA8D-D9A8CD66B3C6.jpg (1280x720, 290.07K)

no one is going to help you because you're a piece of shit, Any Forums is over that way ->

If you want something classic, good ol‘ Sim City 4 had the most beautiful helicopter graphics of all time imo.
Also the modding community is still HUGE and it‘s pretty easy to make your own modded buildings.
Get the Rush Hour extension and Network Addon Mod for the best vanilla experience.

Attached: 4BEED836-02E9-476D-8491-ECCF2B7B8FF8.jpg (1775x1001, 397.53K)

Are you okay? Did a man hurt you? Do you need a safe space?

He's pretty assblasted about the whole thing

What about this one?

Attached: hleicoptergame.jpg (480x360, 69.04K)

>Gets mad at people playing vidya
>Watches tv/youtube every evening
God I hate these hypocrite.
There’s no problem with any kind of media consumption as long as you do it in a moderate extend.

its literally really bad and absolutely pointless. they praise the limitless and endless building. imagine a game shitty like that where you reavmch the end by just hitting an unplayable low framerate of like 5fps. worst game ever and absolutely not wholesome when you reach the end of the game by ending up with unbearable low fps.

Attached: helicopoterererer.jpg (259x194, 9.3K)

are you a member of simtropolis?

Stop talking shit, if you end up with 5fps you either play it on a 10 years old shitty laptop or you‘re actually too retarded to play that game and use tens of thousands of conveyor belts just to smelt iron.

hehe how old are you? this game is ancient

Attached: segahelicoptergame.jpg (195x259, 19.43K)

I used to, but haven‘t been there in a while.
But now that I think about it, I really miss those times. Guess I‘ll reinstall the game and get back to simtropolis in the near future.

Fuck AoE.

Rise of Nations was the fun one.

try city skylines buddy

Oh man it hurts my brain when we call it helicopter view.

I had the PC version

Attached: 1635310082303.jpg (1600x800, 132.14K)

YES! JUNGLE STRIKE AND URBAN STRIKE TOO, MY DUDE

Attached: 9d47819ce51e02ecca9c996d2ce1ddc2.png (692x929, 782.81K)

its just a bunch of nostalgic boomers crying about the years they have wasted on pixel programs. men are really the laughing stock of the planet

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57.35K)

that one where another user pushing you out of a helicopter user.

desert strike.

whats the point of it? just the feel of achieving something like a new processing lane? its hilarious and garbage. answer me this doe: whats pink, soft and smells like dead fish?

I played it and love the traffic simulation there, but if you want to build nice looking cities and landscapes, nothing beats SC4 for me. It‘s kind of like a model train simulator without the focus on trains kek.

Attached: helicopertereragain.jpg (268x188, 13.26K)

>whats the point of it?
to have fun?

It‘s just fun to find new creative solutions for production line problems.
I think you can only find joy in the game if you‘re a guy who likes to pick his own goals and also love fiddling around with engineering-related stuff irl.
Learning the endless possibilities the circuit network has to offer is usually the point where you get addicted to that game.

I actually find this term hilarious and am grateful that Op gave me this laugh. I‘ll say „helicopter view“ from now on because I love language based humor and I know it disturbs you.

Takes me back. Also had urbanstrike.