Hey Any Forums. I'm a Jewish Redditor visiting here because I heard of how racist you people are...

Hey Any Forums. I'm a Jewish Redditor visiting here because I heard of how racist you people are. Why do so many of you hate our African-American brothers? Is it just because of your incel rage? You also hate us Jewish people and LGBTQ+ proud members just because you can. The only good thing on this board is the promotion of beautiful race mixing and threads promoting homosexuality. So can you people please, please stop being so bigoted so we can all be happy.

Attached: gayblm.jpg (290x174, 8.93K)

Didn't read

Attached: 659578957.webm (128x72, 600.37K)

Horrible bait. Try again.

I'm a homeless disabled gay Muslim autistic Latinx trans woman, and I feel very included here. You're probably just looking in the wrong place. I hear Any Forums is very inclusive, you should try there.

gas the kikes
race war now

SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

Attached: Germany 1933-1945.png (1950x1300, 46.65K)

Hitler should have won

Guess Reddit was about Any Forums. You are a bunch of bigoted Nazis. It's so sad to see people like you being brainwashed by the right winged media.

haile selassie

Attached: kys.gif (1000x1000, 207.87K)

This is why Hitler should have never killed himself… because you’re a fucking menace to Any Forums!

>Hey Any Forums. I'm a Jewish Redditor visiting here because I heard of how racist you people are.
So you heard people badmouth everyone here and accepted it? That's kinda ignorant of you.
>Why do so many of you hate our African-American brothers?
Honest answer? To piss you off and nothing else. The few actual racists we have on here operate very similarly to where you come from, just in the inverse.
>Is it just because of your incel rage?
Why do you demonize people based on them being virgins? That's not very kind of you.
>You also hate us Jewish people and LGBTQ+ proud members just because you can.
Nope, I don't care about Jews positively or negatively and I'm bi myself. LGBTQ+ tends to be whiny though and overly focused on the opinions of people they literally should give no shits about.
>The only good thing on this board is the promotion of beautiful race mixing and threads promoting homosexuality.
So you're racist, bigoted towards straight people and like spam threads, how woke of you.
>So can you people please, please stop being so bigoted so we can all be happy.
Man you're the kind of person who kicks a wasps nest only to cry foul when the wasps defend themselves.

>pavlovian response

Fuck off nigger

Attached: n1gg3r.jpg (3376x3464, 1.67M)

what's this video of? that thing looks kind weird and cool.

There is an imposter among us. Sussy! The impostor is among us, killing the crewmates! Can we catch the sussy baka? The impostor just vented! Call the emergency meeting, we found a dead crewmate. The crewmates are debating who is the impostor: red seems pretty sussy! Uh oh, red wasn't the impostor. The impostor is still among us...

Attached: 47132940786.jpg (1200x675, 131.08K)

You're a true Any Forumsrother in the Any Forumsand of Any Forumstards.
I salute you, you glorious Any Forumsastard.

the protocol of the elders of zion is a hoax

the dead sea scrolls aren't the protocol of the elders of zion

I dunno, it was kinda newfaggy of me to respond in good faith, but otherwise thanks for the salute.

Slavery was a mistake we should never have imported the Niger in to the white mans America

uuh something something misinterpreted statistics and echo chambers and yea thats basically why most of the people on this site are alt right

So the handful of local idiots doing their squeaky wheel bit is enough for you to write off all of the users of Any Forums?
Most people don't agree with them and just want to be left alone posting about their interests. Heck the fact that Any Forums exists is because regular users were tired of them spamming politics everywhere. It was supposed to be a containment board.